52

"Come on you guys. This is an 11 hour flight. We can't miss It."Amaru yelled up the stairs to his family.

It was 3 a.m. and they were finally going to Paris.

"I don't give a damn about y'all being sleepy. You can sleep on the plane. Let's go!" Amaru continued.

Finally, everyone started to slowly file out. First Aaliyah, then Amaru, Angie and like usual Damita and Amari were last.

"Everybody got everything?"Amaru asked and everyone nodded that they had everything. "Good. The uber will be here in 10 minutes. If there's something you need, you better get It now."

Nobody moved. They were all tired and ready to go back to bed. "Aight then. Let's go."Amaru opened the door and let everyone out.

They all got into the SUV with Amaru and Damita on the last row. Amari and Angie on the second row then the twins were on the first row.

"You still sleepy?"Amaru wrapped his arms around Damita as she grabbed her small throw blanket and laid on his chest.

"Yes."She sighed. "How do you have all this energy? We went to sleep at the same time."

"I drank some coffee this morning. We can't all be sleepy. Some body gotta run this ship."Amaru laughed.

"I'm ready to get there already. 11 Hours is a long ass time."Damita rolled her eyes and sucked her teeth.

"Why you so cranky? Calm down."Amaru grabbed her hand and squeezed it.

"You didn't give me none last night."Damita pouted and laid on his shoulder.

"I know."Amaru laughed. "I ain't want you to be too tired. I'll give you some later."

Damita rolled her eyes and pulled out her phone.

"So you got an attitude?"Amaru grabbed her face so that she could look at him. "I told your spoiled ass that you'd get what you wanted calm down."

They had reached the airport and everyone grabbed their things and walked over to TSA. They got their bags checked then it was time to board and take their seats.

"This is really nice, thank you Amaru."Angie walked onto the plane. She had never been in first class before.

The plane had black leather seats with red pillows and blankets. The seats in front of them had TVs built in them and the seats reclined.

"Are you guys okay? Are you scared?"Damita stood in front of Amaru and Aaliyah

"Momma we're fine."Junior chuckled.