25

"I'm pregnant." Damita sighed as tears dropped slowly down her cheeks.

"That's good news baby. Why are you crying?" Amaru asked, confused.

"No. I don't want another child. I don't want to go through this again. It's already too hard and I'm older, Amaru I just can't."She tearfully, rambled.

Amaru grabbed her by the chin so that she was looking at him. "Baby, listen I'll be here for you. Just like I was all the other times. You will be fine."

"Amaru. It's easy for you to say that. You're not the pregnant one." She sniffed, and lowered her eyes. He wiped her face and held her close.  "What if something is wrong with our baby? I don't even feel pregnant." She whimpered and he rubbed her back.

"I remember you saying this 20 years ago and now we have 3 beautiful children."Amaru replied in reassuring tone.

"I lost one too Amaru. Don't forget, I don't want to go through that again."She sighed and closed her eyes. "At this point in my life I'm not mentally stable enough to handle losing a child. I don't know how I'll react."

"Baby, please don't think like that. Our baby will be fine."He hugged her tightly and kissed her on the forehead. "I think we should look at it as another chance for us to raise a child together since we didn't really get to do it."

Her head hung low and she continued to cry. Amaru wanted nothing but to make his baby girl feel better. "What can I do to make my baby feel better."He cooed kissing her all over her face and neck. She sat in his lap trying to hold in her laughs.

He threw her on her back and started ticking her sides. "Baby, Stop."She laughed and kicked.

"If you smile and tell me that you love me I'll stop."He chuckled and continued to tickle her.

"Alright! Stop tickling me first." She laughed so hard that she almost couldn't breathe. "You ain't say what I asked you to say."He laughed and started to kiss on her again.

"Ooh wait. You can't kiss me there. You know what happens when you kiss me there."She giggled and tried to push him away.

"Say. You.love.me."He said in between kisses.

"I love you."She replied, but she was no longer laughing. Her voice became low and she wasn't trying to push him away anymore.

"Uh Uh. Your voice done got all low. You trying to get nasty. Nope."Amaru shook his head and started to raise up.

"You've got to finish what you started." Damita smirked and grabbed him by the shirt.

"You're so crazy, you were just crying and now you trying to get me out my clothes."He laughed and shook his head. "I'm trying to make you feel better and you trying to fuck. Freak ass."

"That was my intentions before I got that news, but we didn't do it last night. You fell asleep on me."She pouted and ran her hand down his chest.

"Now this is how your ass got in this situation. You always trying to get nasty with me."Amaru chuckled and she got mad.

"Get off me." She rolled her eyes and pushed him out of the way. She then got up from the bed.  "You better not try to get none later either. Ima say no and I'm going to sleep." She said with an attitude and walked out.

"Spoiled ass. I was gone give her what she wanted."Amaru mumbled as she walked out of the room.

Damita went down to kitchen and started to eat from her pint of ice cream. She had bought it earlier at the store.

"Hey ma, are you okay?"Junior asked peeking his head into the kitchen.

"Yes honey, I'm fine. Why do you ask?"Damita asked, still eating her ice cream.