36

Amaru carried Damita through the door and stopped in the middle of the living room. "Are you hungry?"

"Not now. I had eaten right before you came to get me."Damita replied and he carried her up the stairs. He took her to their room and Amaru laid down on the bed, making her straddle him.

"You aight? You feel okay?"Amaru asked, resting his hands on her thighs.

"I'm alright. I'm sorry for leaving, I should have talked to you."Damita sighed.

"Why didn't you tell me?"Amaru asked. "I could've helped, or at least been a bit more understanding."

"Honestly, I thought I was better. Especially when we first met, but I realized that being with you made me better after you were gone. I felt exactly how I felt when I was younger. At that time I had just thought Katherine made that up."Damita explained. "I didn't tell you that because I thought you'd think I was weird or like crazy obsessed with you."

"I wouldn't have thought that at all. I think it's good that I've helped you overcome that in a way. From now on though, I'm going to make sure that you do everything you're supposed to do. We don't need this happening again."Amaru replied and she smiled a bit.

"Why do you love me so much?"Damita sighed and looked down at him with loving eyes. He sat up against their headboard so that they were at level. "I love you so much because you're an amazing woman who deserves to be loved as much I love you."Amaru smiled and kissed her cheek. "I don't care what no psychiatrist says, what Katherine says or what anybody says. You my baby and I don't care what you go through, I'll never look at you different. You'll always be the same woman I fell in love with in my eyes."

"You mean it?"Damita blushed and bit her lip.

"Of course."Amaru laughed and kissed her cheek then her lips.

"Is this a bad time to tell you that I want you or is too soon."Damita giggled and put her hand over her face.

"No. If that's what you want. I'll give it to you."He put his hands hands on her waist.

"Give it to me now then."Damita replied. She wasn't laughing anymore. She was serious and she needed it. Two months felt like two years to her and she needed to feel him.

(I just feel like this song goes with the chapter.)

"Alright then."Amaru laughed and brought her face closer to his, kissing her lips. "I'll be gentle."He whispered, pulling her shirt over her head. He pulled her legs around his waist and laid her on her back.

Amaru laid in between her legs and started to kiss her lips once again then he kissed all over her chest before pulling off her bra.

He sucked on both her breasts. Then he moved down to her stomach, kissing it softly, then he removed her pants and kissed her thighs.

Lastly, he grabbed her hands and kissed them too. He wanted her to get that loved and appreciated feeling that Dr.Williams said that she was missing.

He pulled her sweat pants off then started to kiss her lips once again. Amaru took off his own clothes and then pulled off her panties.

He took position in between her legs again and he slid into her real slow.

He pushed into her slow and deep because that's the way she liked it. She gasped loudly and started to clench herself around him.

"You can get loud if you want to baby. Ain't nobody here."Amaru whispered pushing deeper and deeper into her.

She felt so good that she couldn't touch him. She didn't know where to put her hands. Her body felt as if she was floating.

"Shit."Damita moaned, clenching her fists. Amaru kissed up and down her neck as he moved his bottom half in a circular motion.

Sex between them was already great, but this time It was better than ever.

He continued to work himself in and out of her as he kissed all over her body. "I love you."

"M-m-m I love you too."She moaned, holding him tight. He grabbed her put her on top of him so that she could ride.

Damita slowly wined her waist on him, grabbing onto his shoulders. "Fuck."She moaned, throwing her head back.

She felt great and she wasn't trying to stop anytime soon. She bounced on him and he sat up continuing to rub and kiss on her.

She started to slow down because she was cumming. Her legs shook and she couldn't move anymore.

"You tired?"Amaru asked rubbing her butt.

She couldn't answer yet, she needed some time to come down.

"Nope."She replied breathlessly as a small tear graced her teeth. Amaru wiped it away and she climbed off him.

She laid on the bed and arched her back and arched her back as far as it could go. Amaru slid into to once last time, holding onto her waist.

He bit down in his lip and pounded in and out of quickly. She looked over her shoulder at him and watched as he slid in and out of her.

Her moans became louder as he started to speed up. She stuck her hand out to try to push him out a little, but he grabbed them both and held them behind her back.

"You love this shit don't you?"Amaru chuckled in a husky voice. "Tell me you love this shit."He smacked her ass and continued to push into her.

"I love it daddy."She moaned, grabbing the sheets and putting her face in the pillows. It felt so good to her. "ooh shit. I love it."

Amaru held her still and stroked her real slow as he started to release inside of her. He pulled out and she laid down on the bed.

Amaru wanted her to cum again, so he rubbed two of his fingers slowly across her clit. Then he slid the same two finger inside of slowly until she came again on his fingers.

When he was done she looked in his eyes and licked his fingers then giggled.

"Just freaky."He laughed and playfully shook his head. "How you feel now?"He asked, laying down in the bed because he knew she'd want to lay on him.

"Great."She smiled and laid on his chest.

"You wanna take a nap don't you?"He laughed and wrapped his arms around her.

"You know me like the back of your hand daddy."She chuckled and closed her eyes. He kissed her on the forehead and stayed quiet.