54

"It's alright,baby. Don't be nervous."Amaru walked up kissed Damita on the cheek. He moved her hair out of the way and kissed her neck. "Relax."

"I'm ok. I'm not that nervous."She turned around to face him.

"You sure you don't want me to go with you? I mean, you don't know this lady at all. What if she tries to kidnap you or something?"Amaru pulled her into his arms.

"Do you really think I'd let her do that to me? Besides, Angie went to see her yesterday. It's all good,daddy. I will be fine."Damita kissed him on the lips. "Stop worrying."

"Aight. Let me know when you make it there. Wait, put this on. It's cold out there."Amaru grabbed one of her long sweaters and handed it to her.

"Thank you, my love. I shall return."Damita cupped his face and kissed him once again before leaving the suite.

She went down to the car that was waiting for her and immediately started to text her husband.

Okay, now I'm nervous. 😩

He immediately responded because he already had the thread open.

Daddy🤤: Just Relax Baby. Be yourself. If she don't like it then fuck her. She don't know you anyway.

I will. I'm getting close, I will text you when I'm leaving. ❤️

Daddy🤤:Ok. I love you.

I love you more, daddy.😘

Damita stuck her phone in her purse and climbed out of the car. She walked up the small amount of stairs and took a deep sigh before knocking on the door.

She was a big ball of nerves, although Angie had already told her she was coming. Damita still had every ounce of doubt in the back of her mind.

She became even more nervous as she stood waiting for someone to answer to the door. She started to walk away, but the door swung open.

A small flamboyant white man with circular glasses answered the door. His hair was white as smoke, he was definitely older.

 His hair was white as smoke, he was definitely older

"Uh Hi, I think I might have the wrong place."Damita sighed.

"Who were you looking for?"He asked her in a really country voice.

"Marsha, Marsha Cassidy."Damita replied.

"Oh no, honey. You're in the right place. Come on in."He smiled and fixed the strings on his robe. "I apologize for not being dressed. I'm usually much more beautiful."He laughed.

"Sit down in here. Marsha should be down in a few moments."He smiled. "Oh god, where are my manners. I'm Leslie. Your name is Damita, right?"

"That's right."Damita smiled and started to grab at her ear.