50.

"Hi Buttercup. What brings you by."Angie pulled the door open for Damita. She embraced her and kissed her on the cheek. "How are you doing?"

Damita sat down on Angie's couch and sat her purse down on the table. "I'm doing okay, honestly. I'm still in shock."

"Yeah. I know what you mean. I still expect her to call me every morning and tell me what she wants for breakfast."Angie awkwardly chuckled.

"I know it sounds harsh, but I'm not here for that."Damita nervously bit down on her lip. "Do you know a woman named Marsha Cassidy?"

Angie's eyes widened and she became silent. "What reason would have to ask about Marsha?"

Damita took a deep sigh and pulled the letter Katherine had written to her out of her purse and handed it to Angie. She looked over it and her whole face went blue. "I...I had no idea."Angie sighed and sat the letter down.

"I knew that Joseph and Marsha had something going on, but I had no idea he had gotten her pregnant."Angie breathed. "Marsha is my sister. My half sister, we have the same father."

Damita raised an eyebrow at her, she was confused.

"Let me explain. Marsha and I weren't close as children. We didn't get close until we were almost grown, when I first started working for your parents she had asked me if she could stay with me. I said yes because I wanted to be helpful. She ended up living with me for almost a year and in that time she managed to make your father fall in love with her. Katherine and I were friends so I tried to make her leave him alone, but she didn't. So, I told her and we ended up having this huge argument over it and she left."Angie explained and Damita sighed.

"Well, what can you tell me about her? How does she look? What kind of woman was she?"Damita rambled.

"Marsha was a mess. She didn't do nothing but talk shit."Angie chuckled. "She was really fun and sweet. She had a bad attitude though, she got that from our dad."

"Was she pretty?"Damita asked excitedly.

"Beautiful. I think I may have a couple of pictures."Angie hopped off of the couch and went to grab a photo box. She kept flipping through them until she finally handed one to Damita. "This is her."She smiled.

"She smiled

"Oh my... gosh. She was beautiful."Damita smiled looking down at the picture. "How did she die?"

"Die? Oh no, she's no dead. There is no telling where she is by now, but she isn't dead."Angie explained and Damita's eyes widened with excitement. "Oh Angie. I've got to find her. There's so much I want to know."

"The last time I spoke to her was over the phone about 5 years ago. She sounded well."Angie shrugged.

"Is she like me? Are we similar? Katherine said that we are very alike."Damita sat her head on her hands.