31

"Hey mommy!"Aaliyah smiled and climbed into her mother's bed.

"Hi sweetie."Damita smiled and hugged her daughter. "How was good school,honey?"

Aaliyah sighed and started to blush a little. "Mommy. I have something to tell you."

"Oh yeah?"Damita's eyes widened. "What's that?"

She giggled and covered her face. "I don't really know how to say it."

"Just say it."Damita laughed.

"I have a boyfriend mommy."Aaliyah blushed and covered her face.

"A boyfriend?"Damita widened her eyes.

"Yes. His name is Ahmad Evans. He's a sophomore just like me and he plays basketball with your stupid son."Aaliyah sighed and pursed lips.

Damita never thought she'd hear those words. Her baby was so pure, innocent and sweet. She didn't want some boy coming around to change that.

"Ahmad..that's a cute name. How long has he been your boyfriend?"Damita asked biting the inside of her lip.

"Like a month. I'm just now telling you because I wanted to know if I really liked him or not."Aaliyah shrugged.

"What do you like about him?"Damita asked trying to see where her daughters head was.

"I like his smile. We laugh a lot. We send each other funny videos, we eat lunch together, we walk to class together, and we text sometimes."Aaliyah smiled.

Damita was relieved because there relationship was completely innocent. Her baby was still her baby and nobody was taking her away.

"How has your day been?"Aaliyah asked asked laying on her mother.

"It's been okay. I've been resting because my stomach has been hurting all day."Damita sighed and picked up a pillow to put under her daughters head.

"Are you okay? Where's daddy?"Aaliyah asked frantically.

"I'm fine. He went to go handle some business. He'll be back."Damita replied, trying to calm her daughter down. She was always so worried about her."

"Are you sure?"Aaliyah asked. She removed the pillow from her mother's stomach and laid next to her instead. She didn't want to cause her any unnecessary pain.

"I'm sure. It'll go away, I think I might just have some gas."Damita laughed and Aaliyah scrunched up her face.

"Mommy...that's nasty."Aaliyah laughed and Damita rolled her eyes.

"Ma!"Junior yelled, walking up the stairs.

"Amaru..why are you so loud?"Aaliyah scolded her brother.

"Shut up girl. I'm excited to see my mother."Junior laughed and joined them in the bed.

"Hello son."Damita hugged him and kissed him on the cheek.

"Hey momma. What's wrong?"Junior asked, in a concerned tone.

"I'm fine. Nothing's wrong."Damita laughed as her other child came walking into the room as well.

"Hey momma."Amari smiled and jumped into the bed with them.

"I just wanna know who told y'all big asses to come get in the bed with me?"Damita chuckled sarcastically.

"We wanted to love you. We missed you all day."Amari laughed and hugged her.

"Well I missed you guys too. So what's new?"She asked with a smile.