19.

"Wait what?"Damita replied, wiping her eyes.

"What does Katherine have to do with anything?" Damita asked, confused.

"We'll discuss it in full when you wake up. I didn't mean to disturb you, but I'll be at your house before court."Ava explained and Damita hung up the phone.

Damita laid back down on her husbands' chest.

"Put that damn phone on silent or something. If it ring again, Ima get mad." Amaru growled, pulling her close to him.  She did as he said and put her phone on donot disturb.

"Daddy. I'm not sleepy anymore."She pouted, staring up at him.

"Girl. Go your ass to sleep."He snarled with his eyes still closed.

"Babyyyyy."She whined. "Wake up talk to me."

She crawled on top of him and started to straddle him. "Baby?"She whined once more.

"Damita. Leave me alone. I'm not trying to have sex with you now baby. I'm tired. When we wake up to goto court I'll beat it up but not now, okay."He sighed, eyes still closed.

"I don't want to have sex. I want to talk."She pouted, laying down on him.

"About What, love? What's troubling you?"He asked, yawning.

"I had the sex talk with Aaliyah today."She sighed.

"You did what?"Amaru asked widening his eyes. "What you talking to her about that for?"Amaru sighed.

"We have to stop being so sexual in front of my baby." Damita sighed. "It makes her uncomfortable."

"Uncomfortable? how come?"Amaru asked, surprised.

"She walked in on us. My baby didn't even know what was going on. That's why she's been so quiet around you."Damita replied, rubbing her hands up and down his chest. "So I just had to explain to her that we are in love and that's something that we do."

"She's not trying to have sex is she?"Amaru asked, sitting up quickly.

Damita laughed at his reaction. "Not at all. She's terrified and she finds it disgusting. My baby ain't having sex anytime soon."

"That's good to hear. I ain't ready to think about that." Amaru sighed in relief.

"Baby I think you two should spend some time together. Just you and her. Take her to get pizza or something. Let her get to know her father."

"You know I was thinking about that. I just didn't know if she'd be up for it or not so I'm glad talked to her about that."He smiled to himself. "Kiss me please."

Damita leaned down and pecked his lips. She then laid back down on his chest and he wrapped his arms around her.

He kissed her on the forehead and closed his eyes to go back to sleep. Damita still wasn't able to sleep, so she laid there listening to his heartbeat.

Before she knew it, it was time to get up for court and she hadn't been to sleep yet. For some reason, she just wasn't tired.

"Baby. Wake up. We gotta get dressed."Damita whispered, shaking him but he didn't move at all. "Amaru. Get up."She said through gritted teeth.

"Fine. I'll get in the shower by myself."She scoffed and rolled her eyes. She climbed off of the bed and started walking to the shower.

Amaru reached out and grabbed her, pulling her down on their bed. He grabbed her hands and confined her to the bed. "Ain't nobody sleep. I wanted to see what you was gone do to get me up." Amaru chuckled and she rolled her eyes.