29

"I should have known there was a reason you wouldn't tell me where we were going. You are supposed to be on bed rest Damita." Amaru lectured as he wrapped his towel around his waist.

Damita sighed and put her hair up. "I wasn't thinking about all that. Amari just texted me and told me that she needed me. I had to go help my baby."

"You were too riled up. Screaming and shit. Come lay your ass down man."Amaru shook his head and pulled back their blankets.

"Can I at least eat first."Damita pouted and sat down at the edge of the bed. "I'm hungry."

"You Gone eat right here in this bed. What do you want?"Amaru asked, sliding on a pair of shorts.

"Can you go get me some Chipotle?"She smirked and grabbed his hand. "Please, daddy."She wrapped her arms around him and kissed his chest.

"You so damn spoiled."Amaru chuckled, and kissed her on the cheek. "I'll go get it baby. You just lay down."

"Thank you...daddy."She smiled and kissed him on the lips.

"You lucky that I love your spoiled ass."He chuckled and walked out of the room to do what she asked.

"Hi daddy."Amari walked in, as her father walked down the stairs.

Amaru stuck his hands out and embraced his daughter."Hey princess. You okay?"

"I'm fine, daddy. Where you going?"Amari asked, pulling away from him.

"To get your spoiled ass momma some food from Chipotle. Do you want anything?" Amaru asked.

"Yeah, I'll text you. You know how to do that right."Amari chuckled.

"Yeah. Aaliyah and your momma been helping me work this phone."Amaru laughed. "Let me go though, so i can hurry and get this woman her food"

Amaru left out of the house and Amari went up the stairs to bother her mother. "Hi mommy."Amari climbed in the bed with her mom.

"Hey Amari Jo. You feeling okay?"Damita asked, staring into her phone.

"I'm okay. I'm kinda sore."She sighed and laid on her mother.

"Has Erin hit you before?"Damita asked, finally looking over at her daughter.

"No, I mean we've gotten into arguments before, but she's never hit me."Amari explained.

"So what was different today? Why was this argument different?"Damita asked, sitting up against her headboard.

"I told her about all the time I had been spending with Jermaine. She just went crazy."Amari lied, she didn't tell the whole story. She wasn't ready to tell her mother that she had given up her virginity out of curiosity. She knew that she wouldn't agree. Damita believed in love, she always preached that you should only have sex with people you love.

"Do you want to press charges?"Damita asked.

"No. It's okay, I'll just let Erin be out of my life. I'm fine, but you aren't."Amari poked her mother's stomach. "Why didn't you tell me that I'm going have another sibling?"

"Nobody knows. Only your father and I, I'm not really ready to talk about it."Damita replied,grabbing at her ear.

As happy as she was about being pregnant, she didn't want to get too excited. There were still too many "what if's".

"How far along are you? You don't even look pregnant?"Amari explained, continuing to touch her mother's stomach.

"5 weeks and a couple of days. I'd usually be nauseous as ever right now. Especially with the twins. I was always sick with them."Damita sighed and rolled her eyes.