37.5- flashbacks

this is a special chapter. somebody said that they wanted to see more old memories, so that's what this will be. flashbacks.

Summer,1992

"Don't be scared I got you. It'll be over before you know it."Amaru chuckled as Damita clutched his hand in fear.

"Just do it girl. You'll be fine."Keisha co-signed.  Every body had already done what they needed to do. It was Damita's turn and she had talked all that hot shit hours before. Now she was scared.

"Mike. Come with me?"Damita asked, looking at him with those eyes. Amaru furrowed his eyebrows. "Why this nigga gotta come? I'm ya' boyfriend. You should be asking me or one of these girls."

"Because. Y'all play too much."Damita rolled her eyes and grabbed mike's hand.

"Who's next?"A big inked up white guy asked.

"I am." Damita raised her hand and Mike walked behind her. 

"Follow me then."He replied taking Damita into this private room. Damita laid back on the table as he got his utensils together.

"You ain't gotta do this if you don't wanna. Don't let them pressure you mini."Mike said and Damita looked up at him. "I want to, it was my idea. I'm just scared that's all."

"You gotta take of your shirt, ma'am"The man instructed.

"Oh, right."Damita replied nervously. "Don't look please"

She slowly pulled her white cropped tank top over her head and laid back on the table. "Ok. I'm ready."She sighed and put both her hands over her face.

He picked up his piercing gun and pulled at her small nipple so that he could pierce it. Mike gritted his teeth and turned away as the needle went through Damita's skin.

"FUCK!" Damita cried out as he replaced the needle with the Bar. Damita opened her eyes and he handed her a mirror. "Are you ready for the second one?"

"Y'know what? I think I like how it looks with just one pierced. I'll leave it like this."Damita smiled and grabbed her shirt to put it back on. She climbed off of the table and walked to the front.

"That shit hurt didn't it?"Mike laughed.

"Fucking right."Damita giggled.

Spring '93

"Fuck wrong with you? Where the fuck You think you going dressed like this?"Amaru raised his voice referring to the cutoff shorts and halter top that she had on.

"Be cool. It's hot outside. We just going to the beach party, Damn."Taniyah argued.

"Damita ain't going to no damn beach party. Especially not with no damn kappas. What the fuck you need to go out there for?"Amaru yelled at Damita as she snapped a fanny pack around her waist.

"Yes I am going. I'm not your child, you can't tell me where I can and can't go."Damita replied. She spoke normally. She didn't raise her voice.

"Go. Gone head. Take your ass home with one of them kappas then."Amaru replied with an attitude.

"Tee, give us a minute please."Damita intervened and Taniyah walked out of the room.

"You need to calm down. I'm going to this party whether you like it not. Do you really think that I'm worried about any of those guys that'll be out there? We live together now. There's nothing to worry about."Damita explained, rubbing his shoulders.