28

Amari woke up, in Jermaine's bed alone. She sat up and checked her phone for the time before getting out of the bed to look for him.

He was sitting on his couch watching Television since he didn't have one in his bedroom.  "Hey, good morning."He smiled. "I ran to the store down the street and got you a toothbrush, Some woman soap, and these sweats."

Amari smiled and grabbed the things he got for her off of the counter. "Thank you." She brushed her teeth and took a shower to wash off the night before.

She wasn't very hungover, but she had a lot to think about. Like the fact that she told Jermaine that she'd break up with Erin today.

Erin had been apart of Amari's life for a very long time. They had been together since she was 17, but maybe they were growing apart. It wasn't a doubt that she had some kind of feelings for Jermaine, but she didn't know if she really liked him or if she was just curious to know what sex with a man felt like.

Erin had been there for Amari like no other, but things have been rocky in the past few months. Erin became jealous of Amari spending so much time with her mother. She wasn't used to Amari being away from her so much.

Although, she pushed Amari to get closer to her mother she didn't think it'd be to the point where she'd rather be with her all day instead of being with her girlfriend.

Amari also thought what her mother told her last night. She told her that she needed to make a decision and before her saying it, that was the last thing on her mind.

Jermaine knocked at the door, scaring Amari out of her thoughts. "You alright in there? You've been in there for a long time."

She hurriedly turned off the water and got out of the shower"Yeah, I'm getting out now."

She wrapped the towel around her and opened the door.  He stood at the door and they met each other's gaze.

Amari stuck her hand out and rubbed his cheek. She softly kissed his him on the lips.

"Amari, what are you doing?"His eyes widened and She kissed him again, before dropping her towel.

"Jermaine, please."She begged, her voice was almost in a whisper.

He placed his palms on the wall so that they were next to her shoulders and he was looking down at her. "Are you sure this is what you want?"

She nodded her head and grabbed her hand, leading her back to his bedroom.

Amari laid back on the bed and closed her eyes. She was hoping that this didn't hurt.

Jermaine leaned down and kissed Amari's lips then down her stomach. "I just want to make sure you're comfortable."He coached her, as he continued.

He then started to rub on her pearl softly before coming down to run his tongue across it.

Amari pulled his head up to stop him. "I've had enough of that. Put it in please"She demanded and he laughed.

Jermaine started to undress himself and Amari's eyes widened when she saw what he was working with.

"No worries, I'll be gentle."He chuckled and started to stroke himself so that he could become hard.

She took a deep a breath and slid his tip in.

"Oh god."She belted and tried to push him away.

"Relax, relax."He chuckled and eased it into her a bit more.

She closed her tightly and grabbed his wrist. "It hurts."

He tried one last time and finally she was taking his full length.