Patton persuades Roman (ft Logicality)

While Thomas was hanging out with Talyn and Joan, the aspects of his personality got to rest. Logan was reading in his room, Prince was most certainly watching Disney movies in his and Patton was sat in the Kitchen with Anxiety. "So Logan, eh Patton?" Anxiety leaned backwards from his sitting position on the counter, giving Patton a teasing smile. Anxiety managed to catch his blush before he nearly fell from where he was sat. "So Roman, eh Kiddo?" Patton looked up at Anxiety and stuck his tongue out at him. Anxiety felt his face go hot. "Wha... What, pssh no. What are.. What are you on about." It was Patton's turn to nearly fall as he began laughing at Anxiety. "Oh come on Patton so, so not funny." Lifting up his head he looked behind Anxiety and managed to say "Oh but it is now." "What's funny?" Anxiety fell right off the counter after jumping 10 feet into the air. He expected to hit the ground but instead was caught by a pair of strong arms. "Please, please don't do that." Anxiety panted at the prince in front of him. "Sorry my mistake, my mistake." Suddenly realizing their position Anxiety stood up and pulled up his hood to hide his furious blush which he didn't think even his ghastly white foundation could hide. "Oh hey Roman..." Patton smirks at Anxiety teasingly. "Oh come on Patton, what's with all the teasing today?" Anxiety glared at the other man. "No idea Kiddo, but it's fun. Speaking of..." Patton looked at Roman. "What are you doing here Kiddo?" Anxiety threw another glare at Patton. "Nothing much I just finished watching a film and wanted a drink." Roman looked over at Anxiety quickly, then back to Patton. "What about you two?" Patton looked over at Anxiety but he was busy being entranced by Roman. Then he had an idea. "Oh not much just talking about our crushes is all." Anxiety whipped his head towards Patton, his face red as a tomato. Starting to pull Patton away he was interrupted by Prince. "I'm hurt talking about love and not inviting me." Anxiety had to take control of the situation before Patton could. "Calm down Princey, first you were busy watching Disney and second no one was talking about love." Patton hid a squeal before piping up. "Yes we were." Anxiety was about to tell him to shush but the blush on Patton's face told him he didn't have to as he realized what he had just said. "Okay fair point but still, if it's about love I could pause the movie." "No one said anything about love Roman." "Patton just said you did." Anxiety looked down at his feet for a second trying to hide his blush. "Anyway all is forgiven I know now." Patton stood back up. "Yay! We can continue." Patton returned to his seat and Roman took the one next to him. "You joining us Hot Topic?" Virgil looked up. "Aww you think I'm hot, and no I have to do things yup... Bye!" Virgil sank out (bright red as it dawned on him what he just said) to another part of the mind space. Presumably to watch what Thomas was doing with his friends.

"Did I do something wrong?" Roman's blush had just gone after Virgil's previous statement. "No, Kiddo, you've done nothing. Anyway," Patton's eyes lighting up once more. "You and Virgil, eh Kiddo?" Roman's blush had returned. He stammered for his words. Rather un-princely he admitted. After a couple seconds he had his breath back. "So you and Logan then?" Now it was Patton's turn to blush again. The two began giggling. Then began talking to each other about their crushes. "You should tell him you know." Patton began. "I can't, he's Anxiety, it's impossible he would like me, I was so rude to him at the start." Patton sighed. "You know you two are a lot more similar than you think." Roman tilted his head in confusion. "How so?" Patton chuckled. "That is something you should figure out with Anxiety." As Roman started to sink down he shouted to Patton. "You should go spend some time with Logan!" He disappeared soon after that but not before he caught a glimpse of Patton's blush. After appearing in front of Anxiety's room he hovered his hand above the door before knocking. No reply. Maye he was still watching Thomas's activities. As he walked to the front of Thomas's mind he heard singing. He continued to walk although quieter, to find Anxiety at it's source. He was sat in front of the 'screen' which showed whatever Thomas could see. He was singing to himself the song that Joan wrote for Thomas. Smiling brightly at something in his hand. Roman wanted to know what it was. He was curious to know if it was something that his crush gave to him or a picture of them. Roman felt a twang of pain in his heart, only small, but it was there. He knew why though. But then it dawned on him, this was the only time he had ever seen Anxiety smile. He walked slightly closer taking in the sight and adoring the sound of Virgil's voice, and damn could Virgil sing. Even though they were all parts of Thomas they were all slightly different, for example body wise. Out of the four of them Prince had the 'best' body, followed by Logan because he said it was important to keep healthy. Then it was either Patton or Anxiety, but Roman thought it was the latter because he would often get up and walk around the mindscape at ungodly hours in the morning when he couldn't sleep.