Strawberries

Based on the picture above btw.

Roman's P.O.V~

Me and Virgil have been dating for a few weeks now and I know physical contact is going to be difficult for him to get used to. But that means that I have to fight the urge to hug him all the time. A new urge I got the other day is the urge to kiss him. Obviously not like a flipping makeout session but just a  quick peck on his cheek. It was difficult the other day because he was helping Patton decorate the mind for Christmas while me and Logan put up the tree. I don't know how but he somehow got covered in glitter as did Patton so I assume they ended up in a glitter fight which Patton definitley lost. He had so much glitter on him that Logan had to take him to his room so he didn't fall and hurt himself.

I got up and walked out of my room towards Patton. I knocked on his door quietly not sure what I wanted to ask him. He flung the door open with faint remains of glitter in his hair. He smiles at me and lets me in. "So what's up kiddo?" I sigh and sit down on my bed. "I need to talk to you, but I don't want to sound like I'm complaining because I'm not. But it's going to sound like it." He closed the door before walking over to me. "What's wrong Roman?" I sigh and look at him as he sits down. "It's just... Virgil. I understand that he isn't used to physical contact. So I don't want to complain or push him to do something he isn't 100% comfortable with but, I have to keep fighting the urge to pull him into a hug. And yesterday when he was covered in glitter I really wanted to kiss him. But I knew he wouldn't be comfortable with it."

Patton placed his hand on my back. "Okay, I'm going to tell you something I probably shouldn't okay? So don't tell Virge I told you." I nod. "Okay..." He smiles before leaning backwards. "He came in here the other day. For a similar reason that you have now." I look at him curiously. "What did he say?" "He said that, he knows you want to hug him and that you don't to make sure he's comfortable but he feels bad that you don't." I roll my head down. "Oh..." Patton coughs slightly holding back a chuckle. "I didn't say I was done Roman." I look back up at him. "He also said that he wants to do those things to but because it's so knew to him he doesn't know how to insinuate it." I stand up lightly. "Don't tell him I told you okay?" I nod. "Of couese not Patton." I leave the room saying goodbye to Patton heading for Virgil's room forming a plan.

Virgil's P.O.V~

I was sat on my bed watching Nightmare Before Christmas when I heard a knock on my door. "Yeah?" "It's Roman. Can I come in?" I nod then remember that there's a door blocking his view. "Of course you can." He opens the door and smiles at me before walking over to my bed sitting next to me. Before I can say anything he starts talking. "So I have a question for you." I tilt my head slightly. "Shoot." He taps his nose. "Does my nose smell of strawberries?" I think for a secind wondering why he wants to know that. "Um why?" He smiles at me. "Please?" I nod slowly. "Okay, I guess."

I shift in my blanket and lean towards him. I lean back quickly. "Nope, can't smell any strawberries." He tilts his head almost in confusion. But at the same time he looks like he's trying not to smile. "Really? Here, try again. Closer this time." I nod again before crawling closer to him. "Roman do you really think your nose should smell of strawberries?"  Roman leans forwards connecting our lips softly. He pulls away quickly. "Nah I was lying." I fall back on to my bed blushing. "Roman!" He smirks at me. "Sorry but that was really cute." I placed a sweater paw over my nose and mouth. "Was not..." He removes my hand from it's position before kissing me again. I kissed back before he pulled away. "It was." I sigh realising what this was about now. "Roman, if you wanted to kiss me you could have asked you didn't have to trick me." He shrugs. "I know but this way I get to see you being adourable."

"Hey Roman?" He stops smiling. "Yeah?" He looks at me worriedly. "Don't worry, it's nothing bad." He smiles again slightly. "I just wanted to thank you. I know you probably want to hug and stuff but I'm really thankful for you asking me fist before doing it until I was comfortable." He smiles at me. "Anything you need Virgil." I smile back. "I guess what I'm saying is you don't need to ask anymore. But just for another week or so please don't do it when I don't know your there." He nods. "So does that mean I get to do this now?" He pulls me in to a gentle hug chuckling. I looked up smiling at him. "I guess it does."

Sorry if this feels rushed, but my phone is doing and I'll forget to do it later so yeah sorry if this one wasn't as good I'll make it up to you tomorrow.