Cookies

This is gonna be kinda short totally not cause it's based on something that happened to me about an hour before writing this...

Virgil's P.O.V~

I was sat on the kitchen counter with my music and a mountain dew when I started craving cookies. I opened the cupboard and pulled down Patton's cookie jar hoping to find some in there. "Damn..." I placed the cookie jar on the top shelf and walked over to the other cupboard. Pulling out everything I need I start measuring everything out. Once the mixture was ready I pulled out two trays and placed blobs of mixture on to each. After placing the trays in the oven I set a timer and washed up the bowl quickly.

I sat on the counter again and finished my mountain dew before the timer went off. "I wish this stuff would give me a squip." Beep beep. I jumped off and opened the oven to see if they were cooked. Seeing the ones on the bottom weren't quite done I swapped them around and put them in for another two minutes. The two minutes passed quickly so I pulled them out and left them to cool. After 10 minutes I figured they were cool enough I walked over to them to take them off the tray. Only once I walked over did I realise my mistake. "Are you kidding me?!" I banged my fist on the counter and sat down on the floor with another bottle of mountain dew. "God fucking damn it..." Roman runs into the kitchen quickly upon hearing me shout. "Virge?" He walks over to me before sitting next to me.

"What's wrong, wait before that how many mountain dews have you had?" I look away before holding up 2 fingers. "Virgil! You know Patton only lets you have one." I throw my head back before half yelling. "I'm depressed alright! I'm allowed two on bad days." Roman places his hand on mine. "What's wrong Virge?" I look up at the counter. "I was in a shit mood so I made some cookies but it didn't help..." He looks at me. "Why didn't it help." I throw my head down so I'm staring at the floor. "I forgot to put grease proof paper on the trays okay?!" He laughs at me before pulling me up. "Come on, let's make some more okay babe?" I nod my head. "Alright, thanks Roman." He smiles at me before snatching my drink away. "Hey! Give it back Pretty Boy!" He shakes his head so I press against him and pout. "Pleeease?" He lowers his head before handing it back. "You know I can't resist you when you do that." I stand up and kiss him on the cheek. "I know. Now lets make some cookies!" He laughs again and gets out the ingredients.

Tomorrows will be better, but the cookie thing really upset me cause I was in a shit mood so it didn't help so yeah sorry about that.