Secret Santa (ft Logicality)

Human au Thomas is their teacher.

Virgil's P.O.V~

Mr. Sanders (or Thomas to those he gets on with) camer around to my table at the back of the classroom with the hat. I sighed before reaching in. As I pulled out a slip of folded paper he pulls the hat back and moves on to the next table. I unfold the piece of paper hoping it would be Patton or Logan. Reading the name I find that it's Roman. Oh good. I have to buy my crush a secret santa. And knowing Thomas and the fact he ships us and Logicality he probably somehow did it on purpose so that we have each others name. I wouldn't put it past him. Once Thomas gets back to the front of his classroom the bell goes. He waves us out of the classroom. Before sitting back at his desk. I pull my headphones on and start heading home. It was the end of the day so I can think about what to get Roman.

~Time skip 1 week~

It was the day before we break up. We were giving out our Secret Santa presents at the end of the day. Classes were the usual Christmas classes, i.e. quizzes or a film. The day flew by and before I know it I was walking to Thomas' lesson with Patton and Logan. He made us place all our gifts on the table at the front of the classroom with the persons name on it. I placed Roman's present on the table and slipped into my seat waiting for the rest of the class to slip in. I looked over at Logan and Patton. They were laughing and smiling on the other side of the classroom. I shouted to them. "Hey lovebirds just as k each other out already!" Thomas laughs quietly at his desk. Patton looks over at me. "Sure, but when are you gonna ask out Roman?" I choke on nothing when he finishes his sentence. "Ha ha never." He chuckles before turning to Logan. I watch on as Logan pulls him closer. "Hey Patton... I'm not good with emotions so I'm going to just come straight out and ask. Patton, will you be my boyfriend?" Patton nods pulling him into a hug. "Of course you idiot!" Me and Thomas laugh as they start laughing again. "You're a teacher you probably aren't meant to be enjoying this as much as you are." He nods his head. "Probably." I laugh before the other students start filing in causing me to sink into my seat. Thomas puts on a movie before starting his rounds around the class handing people their presents. I watch Roman's reaction as he opens his. A copy of Aladdin because his got scratched the other week. A leather bound notebook with a crown embedded into it. And lastly a small badge I made of a golden crown.

Thomas places a present on my desk. I looked at it suprised that someone bothered to buy me anything. I opened it carefully to find an MCR shirt. A pair of cat ears which made me laugh and a new pair of headphones and holy shit these things must have been expensive. I place the lid back on and carefully place the box on the chair next to me.

As I start packing up my things, I feel a tap on my arm. I look up to see Roman standing infront of me. "Thanks Virgil." I smile slightly. "Damn I was hoping you wouldn't realise." He taps the badge which is now on his hoodie in the same place mine is. "You're the only person I know that associates me with crowns." I laugh and pick up me things. "Don't know what you mean." He laughs and pulls me into a hug. "Woah, Princey what are you..." He lets me go quickly. "Sorry. Anyway I have a question." I sat on the table facing him. "Go ahead." He takes a deep breath. "Virgil, would you go out with me." I chuckled slightly before nodding. "Of course I will Princey." He pulls me into a hug again. "I'm so glad!" I pick up the box and sling my bag over ny shoulder. "Hey Kitten can we walk back together?" I smile as I get to the door. "Well I mean you live 2 doors down from me so I can't stop you." He runs to his stuff before walking over to me. "See you next year Thomas." He waves as we leave the classroom. "Have a good holiday you two." I wave back. "You too sir." Roman links our arms as we leave the school. "I still think Thomas did that on purpose." I laugh at his comment. "You had any doubt?" He shakes his head. "Not really no." We chuckle and start walking home.