Not again

TW: Suicide mention, self harm mention.
Let me know if I need to add any more.

Patton's P.O.V~

"NO! NOT AGAIN!" I leave my room quickly to see Roman kneeling in the doorway of Virgil's room. I run over to him. "Roman!" He looks up at me with tears in his eyes. "What..." Looking into the room I see Virgl hanging in his room. (I tried to put that softly I really did) "Oh kiddo..." I turn him around and pull him into a hug. "There's a note. Do you want to read it?" He shakes his head as he walks towards his room. "No, I've read it so many times I have it memorised..." I nod before entering his room to get him down. "You'll see him again soon Roman..." He nods his head. "I know. In three days he'll be reset with no memories of me..." He opens his door. "I just wish I knew how to stop it... I have seen Virgil die 32 times. But each time he's reset I just fall more in love with him..." He walks inside closing the door. I close Virgil's before cutting the rope.

Roman's P.O.V~

I walked over to my desk where the board was waiting. After wiping my eyes I picked up a pen and drew another tally under suicide. It sounds sick that I mark each time he dies, but I don't want to forget. I'm also hoping that there'll be a pattern. There hasn't been so far. He's been murdered 8 times, committed suicide 20 times and died randomly 4 times. Each time I find him as it's too late or it happens right infront of me. I throw down the pen before falling onto my bed. Tears clouding my vision and sobs clouding my hearing.

~Time skip 3 days~

It was the day for Virgil to be reset. I woke up early, I know he won't remember me but I miss him. I left and knocked on the door next to mine. A small gasp is heard from inside before I hear a quiet voice call out. "W...who is it?" "It's Roman. I'm a fellow side of yours. Come on out. I won't hurt you." He opens the door slowly. "H...hello..." I nod and take a step towards the common room where I can here Patton and Logan talking. "Let me introduce you to the others. Mind telling me your name?" He nods slightly. "I'm Anxiety... but my name is Virgil..." I nod and start walking towards the common room. "Well then Virgil. Let's go."

Virgil's P.O.V~

I follow him into the common room where there are two more people sat. Wait... why does this seem familar? My head suddenly starts hurting. I press my eyes shut and pull my hands up to my head. I open my eyes slightly. Everything is blurry. I hold out my hand for Patton or Roman. Wait how do I know the other's name? I try opening my eyes properly but my vision goes black.

~dream~

"You will bear this curse until I see fit." Who is that? I look around for the voice. Turning around I am met with a huge Dragon Witch and Roman standing protectivley infront of me. "You must suffer as I did. However as I'm sure you have figured out. If you kill me, the curse dissolves. Now. Enjoy your eternity of suffering." The Dragon witch raises one of her talons and a black smoke surrounds the two of us. As I cling on to Roman I hear a voice behind me. "I see my anger is wearing down... Well enjoy your memories. But you still hold the curse."

~Reality~

Roman's P.O.V~

It's been 5 minutes since Virgil passed out. I don't know what happened. I pulled him slightly closer to me. "Ngh. Ro... Roman..." He jolts up suddenly. "Virgil! Are you all right?" He nods before pulling me into a kiss. "I missed you Roman. 32 deaths and you never stopped loving me..." I stare at him for a second bewildered. "Does this mean?" He nods slightly. "Yeah... I have all my memories back. I'm sorry you had to go through that." He looks away slightly. "I'm just glad you've finally come back to me." He places his hands on ny chest pulling himself up. "Roman I'm still cursed. But I know what happened." I sit him up properly before leaning in. "So tell me." He takes a deep breath before explaining. "It was a Dragon Witch. She cursed us after saying that we needed to suffer as she had. She said the curse would affect us until she saw fit. But I think her anger might be wearing off now..." I nodded in understanding. "Yeah I remember now. The Queen Dragon Witch cursed us. But what can we do? I don't want to have to watch you die again..." He places his hand on my cheek. "We have to kill her. That's what she said." I nodded again. "Well then... let's go." He nods and stands up slowly. "Patton! Logan! Get back in here!" Patton comes running in only to scoop him into a hug. "Ohhh I missed you kiddo!" Virgil returns his hug tightly. "I missed you too Dad." After Patton puts him down he turns to Logan. "How have you been Logan?" Logan just smiles and pulls him into a hug. "Sometimes hugs are required Virgil." He hugs back surprised before pulling away again. "Well, we better go Roman. I don't know how long I have until..." I nod standing up. "Yeah, you're right."