Coffee shop au (ft Logicality)

My sister gave me the coffee orders because I don't know enough about coffee.

Virgil's P.O.V~

I set up my till before opening the doors. Not even half an hour had passed before an annoying customer walked in. He walks up to the counter cool as you like before asking for the most annoying and complicated order on the menu. "Can I get a white chocolate skinny latte with coconut milk instead of regular please." I would have been annoyed if he wasn't cute. "Name?" "Roman." I nod turning away before writing 'Ramon' on his cup hey he deserves it for asking for something so complicated. After making his coffee I call out his order. "One white chocolate skinny latte with coconut milk instead of regular." He stands up from his table and walks towards the counter and takes his coffee. Laughing when he sees his name. "Ramon? I guess I deserve that for the order." He laughs again and leaves the store before shouting a quick thank you.

Once he leaves Patton one of my regulars walks up to the counter. "Yes Pat?" We've become good friends in the 6 months I've worked here. I've also become friends with his boyfriend Logan. "Sooo, he was cute right?" I nod slightly. "I suppose you could say that. But he has the most annoying order." Patton smiles at me. "But you could say I have an awkward order aswell." I chuckle a bit. "I suppose you could say that yeah, especially with all that sugar in it." Patton laughs. "Anyway, I need to head off." I pick up a cup. "Black coffee for Logan?" He nods his head as I start pouring the coffee. "Thanks Kiddo." I laugh as he takes the cup. "For the laat time I am not your kid." Patton just laughs as he leaves the shop.

~Time skip 2 months~

It's been 2 months since Roman came into the shop for the first time. I had developed a crush on him meaning that I recieved looks from Patton every time Roman came into the shop. Once again Roman walks into the shop at his usual time. "Usual?" He shakes his head. "No can I have a large latte with a caramel shot please." I pick up the cup writing down Roman. "Why the sudden change?" He laughs at the question. "The complicated order is for my boss." I mentally slap myself. "Oh right, sorry for being rude to you all those times then." He laughs again. "No, no it's okay really. Besides I hate my boss so it made me laugh." Patton and Logan wait behind Roman at the counter. "You two are a bit late today aren't you?" Patton nods his head. "First time in a while we are both off on the same day so I forced him to play a game with me thrn we lost track of time." I smile at the childish Patton before grabbing Roman's drink. I pick up the pen before turning around and do something I'll probably regret. I write my number on the cup with a message saying 'Text me sometime?' Underneath. I pass the cup to him and watch as he goes to sit down.  "So what can I get you two?" Patton asks for his usual a "Trenta white chocolate mocha with 3 caramel shots." I laugh at his order and turn to Logan. "Regular black coffee?" He shakes his head. "No I'm off today so I'll have a cappucino please." I nod and start making their drinks. Putting the lids on their drinks I pass them over. "Here you go. Enjoy." They smile and walk over to a table. But Patton pulls them over to Roman's after catching me staring.

Not long after Patton and Logan leave the shop just before it gets busy. Roman finishes his drink before heading for the door. He winks at me as he walks past the counter causing my face to burn.

~Time skip~

I closed up the shop and therw on my jacket and headphones before leaving. I picked up my phone to turn on my music before seeing that I had a text.

Roman- Hey, this is Roman text me when you get off work.

Virgil- Hey Roman

R- Hey how was work?

V- Boring, what about you?

R- Same, my boss wsn't in though so that's a start.

- Where do you work anyway?

R- I make cartoons, but my boss seems to hate it.

V- Why? That sounds awesome

R- I don't know honestly. But I'm leaving soon. Another company asked me to work for them.

V- Congrats which company?

R- Disney...

V- What! That's amazing!

R- I know! I'm so excited I love Disney so much.

V- I can see that

R- So how about you let me take you out tomorrow after you finish as a celebration?

V- I'd like that, just not a coffee shop

R- How about a resturant?

V- Okay but you pick I'm not good with desicions.

R- It's a date.

V- Really?

R- Of course really or else I wouldn't have said it.

V- Okay well then I'll see you tomorrow night

R- Night.

I played my music and started texting Patton to tell him what had happened. Once I said goodnight I put my phone back into my pocket and got home. I fell asleep happy that I worked in a coffee shop.

Hope you enjoyed this, cause I find it cute so yeah.