Something Gay (ft Logicality)

Short because I thought of this idea and had to write it.

Roman's P.O.V~

"Hey Thomas, wake up. You wanna see something gay?" He rolls over quickly facing me. "You know I do please continue." I nod pulling him up. "Well then come with me." He nods getting up following me into the living room. "So what's up?" I pull him in to the room. "Check it." He walks past me seeing Logan and Patton cuddling on the couch. "Aww that's so cute. But you know. It could be gayer." I laugh looking at him. "How?" He points at me. "You and Virgil could be cuddling with them." I roll my eyes ignoring him before someone sneaks up behind me. "Rooomaan..." I turned around to see a very tired and unimpressed Virgil stood behind me. "Yes baby?" He pulls me into a hug after smiling at Thomas. "Can we cuddle? I had a rough night." I nod returning his hug. "Of course babe. Come on." I pull him over to the couch flopping on it allowing him to curl into me. I watch as Thomas pulls out his phone and takes a picture. "Now it's the perfect amount of gay." I laugh wrapping my arms around my boyfriend. "You're so weird you know that?" He nods laughing. "Yup. Anyway I'm gonna head back to bed. See you later." I nod as he turns around. "See ya." I place a kiss on Virgil's forhead before closing my eyes.

Sorry it is very short and pointless but the convo between Roman and Thomas popped into my head and it made me laugh more than it probs should have.