I didn't catch your name P2

Virgil's P.O.V~

I've been thinking of telling the other's my name for a while now. But know that I'm about to I'm really anxious. "Promise you won't laugh?" "Of course not." Roman leans forwards a little bit playing along. "My name... my name is Virgil! Phew it's like a band aid you just gotta rip it off..." Looking around the room my eyes land on Princey. "Vir...gil?" He starts snickering like the last time so I glare at him to shut him up. "Oh, but that doesn't end with an on or an... Shouldn't it be something like Virgan?" Roman laughs as he finishes the question. "Why's that so funny." "I.. um it's not." Stupid Prince. "I! Think it's a wonderful name." "You can call me Virge." We ended the video and sunk out. I caught Roman before he walked into the living room.

"Roman... you already knew my name why did you react like that?" He laughs gently at me, before pulling me into a hug. "Because Virgil. I remembered what I said when you told me because I felt like you trusted me. I mean you're right I technically cheated it from you but you didn't walk off or anything you still told me." "Thanks Roman. At least you can Virgil not in private now." "I know. I can't wait Virge." He smirks at me. "You are loving this aren't you?" "Of course I am babe. I mean I get to call you your name when other people are around. Of course I am. Speaking of which..." I sighed at him. "I know, I said we could tell them once I told them my name. It's movie night tonight so I'll do it then okay?" He nods. "Sounds great babe." He leans in closing the gap before we hear a squeal from the end the of the hall.

"Oh gods. Hey Patton." "Now now Virgil play nice." I glare at Roman. He just looks back at me and smirks. "How long has this been going on?" I looked down at my feet. "About 4 months..." Patton runs up to us and pulls me into a hug. "Virgil that's amazing. Prinxiety is real." I cringe slightly at Patton using my real name. "So not used to hearing that." He looks at me confused. "But Roman called it you just now and you were fine." I sigh softly and look up at Roman. "About that... Roman found my name out the same day he asked me out. He asked for my name I said he's have to kiss me before I told him not thinking he would do it. But he did. So I told him then a few minutes later he asked me out... I'm sorry I didn't tell you aswell. But I knew you'd tell Logan and Thomas. Which means that Thomas would want to tell the Fanders aswell..." Patton smiled at me. "It's okay kiddo. I understand. I'm not mad, but come on inside movies starting soon. I'll tell Logan everything if you don't want to personally. I looked up at Roman to check it was okay. He just nodded and smiled at me. "It's fine babe. Whatever you're comfortable with." I smiled and turned back to Patton. "Please. Besides bringing up the topic of relationships would be a good time to tell Logan how you feel about him don't you think?" He goes red before turning around. "Maybe anyway come on kiddo's movie time." We walked into the living room and took one of the bowls of popcorn before the movie started. Seen as I told them my name Patton says I get to choose so I obviously chose Black Cauldron. I snuggled into Princey as the movie started. Leaving Patton and Logan to cuddle. I smirked at Patton as he looks at me. He gives up and cuddles into Logan who wraps his arms around him after a couple seconds. After the movie those two left to talk, while me and Roman watched another movie.