Loopy (ft slight Logicality)

I'm sorry this is up so late. But I've been in a shit mood all day and it's only slightly better now that it's raining where I am and that I get to write terrible pickup lines. Anyway I hope it's not too shit but enjoy. Oh fwi Thomas has an operation (like a tooth thing or smth) and has loopy gas.

Virgil's P.O.V~

It has been two hours since Thomas came back from the dentist with Joan. They had to come back with us because Thomas was given loopy gas meaning it wasn't safe for him to come back on his own. The gas also affected Roman and Patton. It effected Logan too a little bit but it wore off quickly. I don't know why only I was immune to it but seen as I was completley unaffected I had to look after Roman who for some reason was effected the most. (Magic of writing just go with it) Logan had taken Patton to his room soon after the gas wore off so that I could look after Roman properly. So far I have had to stop him rolling off my bed 3 times, and had to stop him walking in to a wall 5 times.

I had finally made him take a nap so that I could sit down for the first time since Thomas came back. Except it didn't last long as Roman woke up again. "Hey Virgil?" I look towards Roman. "Yes Princey?" "Do you have a bandage?" I shake my head. "No why?" He smiles at me goofily a light pink dusting his cheeks. "Because I scraped my knee when I feel for you." I felt a blush rise in my cheeks and stared at the floor instead of at Roman. His voice still wasn't back to normal so I ignored it as best I could. He stumbles off my bed and crawls over to me. He stares at me before speaking again. "You shouldn't wear makeup. It's messing with your perfection." I felt my face grow warmer so didn't dare to look up. He crawls slightly closer. "Virge, when God made you he must have been showing off." Even though I noticed his speech wasn't as slurred I still didn't look up.

He places his hand on mine. I finally look up. "Roman please go back to sleep." He shakes his head. "Go to sleep or I'll have to knock you out." He slowly makes his way back over to my bed. "Fine." I sigh before standing up. "Thank you." I wait for him to fall asleep before leaving to get a drink from the kitchen. Once in there I'm met with a slightly pink Logan. "Has Patton been flirting with you?" He nods. "Yes, not as much as Roman though from the looks of you." I turn around quickly and open the fridge hoping to cool my face down a bit. I picked up a bottle of water from the fridge before jumping on to the counter. "So how's Patton?" He smiles slightly. "He's good. He fell asleep a few minutes ago so I came for a drink. Roman?" I sigh. "He kept telling me cheesy pickup lines and then I had to force him to go back to sleep." He laughs at me before finishing his coffee.

"Virgil!" "Logan!"

I laugh and look over to Logan. "Duty calls." He smirks and walks into Patton's room as I make my way into mine. Once I open the door I'm met with Roman trying to escape a mess of blankets. I hold back a laugh as I close the door. "Oh my god, what happened? I was gone for about 5 minutes." He pouts before dropping his arms. "I tried to wrap the blankets around me but they got tangled and I couldn't get out of them." I laugh as I walk over to my bed. "Want some help?" He nods slowly. "Please." His speech is almost back to normal so I'm assuming the gas is wearing off.

"Virgil..." I cut him off. "I swear if you have another pick up line..." He laughs. "No, but I have a question." I nod telling him to ask. "Do you have a spare heart? Cause you seem to have stolen mine." I sigh and lower my head. "For Gods sake Roman." I look back up at him to see him looking me up and down before opening his mouth. "Damn, if being sexy was a crime, you'd be guilty as charged." My face heats up again. He looks me in the eyes after saying that. But his voice was back to normal, it wasn't slurred at all anymore. "Roman, are you still loopy?" He shakes his head. "Nope." I fake laugh. "Well then haha funny joke Roman." I look away slightly before he places his hand on mine again. "It's not a joke Virgil." I look away but leave my hand where it is. "The pick up lines?" He laughs. "I like cheesy pick up lines. Besides I was hoping you'd tell one back." I shake my head. "No way Princey." He pouts again. "Please?" I throw my head backwards and sigh. "Fiiine."

I think for a second before smirking. I look Roman up and down like he did before, before removing my hand from it's place under his. "Did you read Dr. Seuss as a kid? Because green eggs and damn!" I poke his chest with my finger as I say 'damn'. He leans backwards red faced. "Oh my god I never thought I would see the day." I laugh and push him over properly. "Shush Princey. Now get some actual sleep okay?" He nods. "Okay but first I need two things from you." I nod. "What?" He smirks. "Firstly, I need you to be my boyfriend." I smirk back at him before nodding. "Of course I'll be your boyfriend Princey." He smiles brightly. "Secondly I need you to kiss me." I smirk before leaning down and kissing him. Pulling away he pulls me back down wrapping his arms around my waist and pulls me into his chest. "Oh I need one more thing. I need you too sleep aswell." I sigh and snuggle i to his chest a bit. "Fine. Goodnight Roman." He looked down at me smiling. "Goodnight Virgil."