Romance mode pt 1

Roman's P.O.V~

I was sat at the front of the mind, at the control panel. I wasn't doing anything though. None of us were. Well one of us was incapable of doing anything. With the intense wave of emotions that had flooded Thomas obviously we were all enhanced. Meaning that while me and Patton were practically jumping in our seats, Logan was sat at the back of the room as he knew that he wasn't required during these encouters, even though we said he could get closer he was scared of effecting Thomas. Virgil however, hadn't moved. He wanted to get away from the panel, I could see a physical negative aura ooze off of him but he was too scared to move.

Thomas had been trying to do this for weeks now, I finally helped him build up the courage to do so. Virgil, knowing how much it means to him, took a back seat and didn't really leave his room. He was around enough for Thomas to be safe, but not enough to actually effect him. Thomas was sat on his couch watching Netflix with Joan. He grabbed his attention before slowly leaning forwards. I looked over Patton's eyes were already glowing a light blue, which we refer to as Wonder Mode. Partly because he turns into a child (not literally) that is excited by everything. I feel my eyes change as well, which means Thomas is feeling extremely strong romantic feelings towards Joan. I looked down at Virgil. This is the worst he's ever been but I need to be here for Thomas now. I also don't think he wants to be helped because that would drag our attention away from Thomas. He would hate us for that. But I did want to help him. While his eye's have glowed purple before he's never had his aura take a physical form. I turn back to the screen to see Thomas and Joan inches apart. Thomas looks at Joan asking for permission before closing the last little distance between them. Me and Patton were now squealing jumping messes. Virgil pulled away from the screen to calm down. Seeing that Logic wasn't near he limped over to him silently begging for help.

Virgil's P.O.V~

I can't breath. But I can't ask Patton for help. He's helping Thomas I can't take this away from him. I look around and spot Logan at the back. I stand up and limp over to him. Not able to stand up right. He's only had to help me once and it was tiny compared to right now. Only Patton had seen me like this before, even though it still wsn't as bd as this. The time when Thomas had been preparing to ask Joan out. Logan sat me back on the ground noticing I was unstable and began rubbing circles into my back. Makes sense Logan would know what to do. He is logic after all. But I still couldn't quite calm down. I turned my head to look at the screen. Thomas and Joan had pulled away and were both blushing messes. This calmed me down as well. The aura was completely gone and I felt my eye's slowly return to normal. They were still tinted purple most likely but they probably would be at least for a few hours. I looked back to Logan, after seeing Thomas and Joan had started to cuddle. "T...thank you." "Not a problem Virgil, glad I could be of service." I felt Patton pull me into a hug. "I'm sorry kiddo I should've helped you but I was too preoccupied being happy for Thomas." I return his hug tightly, to help reassure him that I was okay. "I would've killed you if you weren't." I see Roman walk over to us aswell after turning the screen off. "I apologise as well Virgil, I noticed you having an attack but didn't know whether to help you or pay attention to Thomas." I smile at him, his eyes are golden, he looks really handsome right now. "It's alright Princey, like I said I would've gotten mad at you if you tried to help. Anxiety is who I am that was obviously going to happen, so Thomas should have been the priority. I am going to go for a quick nap though. I'm suddenly very tired." The three nod at me and I leave for my room.

I ended up not going to my room and going to get a snack from the kitchen first. "Thought you were going for a nap Anx?" I turn around to see Roman stood behind me leaning on the counter. "Got hungry, is that allowed?" He nods at me. "Of course, it means I get to see you more." I nearly drop the drink I was holding. I didn't dare turn around though, I could feel my face burn. I remembered that his eyes were still golden though so tried to ignore it knowing he didn't mean it. "Right o..okay well I'm gonna go back to my room now bye Princey." I walked back to my room trying my harderst not to run and hide. He didn't mean it Virgil, you were just there, it doesn't mean anything. I was about to go to sleep when I heard a knock on my door. "Who is it?" "It's Roman." I smile with the knowledge he came looking for me, before I remembered his eyes. "Go away Pretty Boy."

Roman's P.O.V~

"Aww you think I'm pretty." I feel my cheeks flush slightly at his next choice of words. "Yeah well you think I'm hot so what?" "I wanted to know if you wished to join me for a movie marathon. Disney of course." I waited for a second before I heard movement behind the door. He opened it with a shy smile before stepping out. He looked at my eyes and his smile dissapeared. "Okay, sure, why not." I smile brightly and pick him up carrying him to my room. "ROMAN! Put me down!" I smile at the blush tinting his cheeks. He hadn't put on foundation today so it was obvious. "Nope." I said calmly popping the p. He stopped resisting eventually and gave up. I carried him into my room and placed him on my bed. He immediatley pulls his sleeves over his hands. Something he does when he's nervous. It's an adourable sight. Virgil playing with his sweater while sitting on my bed, in my room. I wish I could see this more.

I summon some Disney movies and some popcorn and sit down on the other side of the bed. "Pick one." He looks over the movies for a couple seconds before pointing to big hero 6. "Good choice." He smiles at me as I click it into the dvd player. "Roman your eyes are still gold by the way." I look over to him. "Your gold." He turns his head away. "Hey Hot Topic, are you a 9 cause I'm the 1 you need." I place my hand on top of his. He turns to face me and starts to pull his hand away. "Roman stop, you don't know what your doing and I don't want you shouting at me when you do. If you still wanna watch Disney when your eyes are their normal hazel brown come get me." He walks out of the room before looking back again. He looked like he regrets it, and he's also red faced. I sit back on my bed. Ugh I can't get this stupid gold to go away. It'll probably stay until a little while after Joan leaves. But they're staying for a sleepover. Maybe I should go see if Patton is still in Wonder mode.