Injured

This'll probs be short

Roman's P.O.V~

She pulls my sword from her chest while smiling at me. "Was that supposed to hurt?" She holds out ny sword and drops it onto the ground infront of me. Before I can pick it up, or summon a new one, she scratches me with her talons. They dig deep into my chest leaving long thin scratches across it. I summon another sword before launching forwards again. I dig the sword right through her chest before pulling it out again. The cuts are still bleeding out so I'm beginning to feel woozy. She laughs and wipes the blood away. "Nice try." I lunge at her again but this time aim my sword at her throat. I let go of the handle and drop to the ground. A few seconds after I see her body drop and pools of blood form in the other places I scratched. I use the sword to stand up and limp through the door back into the mind.

As soon as I get back inside I see Virgil running into my room. "Roman! What happened to you?" He runs over to me and lies me on my bed before running towards the bathroom. After ransacking the cupboards he runs back in.

He undoes my shirt before pulling it off so he can get to my scars. "I don't even wanna know what happened to you." He pulls out disenfectant and pours some onto a cloth before dabbing it over the wounds. "Ow, ow, ow." He stops for a second. "Oh hush. You did this to your self Princey." He finishes dabbing my wounds before putting the cloth down. He grabs a dry rag and cleans up the cuts that are still bleeding. He places a kiss to my lips when I start hissing from the pain. Once he's satisfied that they're all clean, he picks up the bandages before wrapping them around my chest. Once they were tight enough he throws my white hoodie at me before pulling me into a light hug. "Thanks babe." He sighs and leans into me gently. "No problem Roman. I do wonder why I love you so much when this keeps happening though." I laugh before leaning down and kissing him. "You love me because I'm the best Prince in the world." He sighs at me. "Your the dumbest Prince in the world. But you're also the most handsome." He kisses me again before pulling me into a hug. "But please, please stop doing this. It upsets me seeing you like this okay? So please stop it. Because I love you but I don't know what I'd do if one day you just died." I lower my head slightly. "I'm sorry babe. I'll be more careful from now on okay? For you." He sighs softly before cuddling into me. "Thank you Pretty Boy."

Sorry this is so short but I think it's cute.