Mood hair (ft Logicality)

(Get it like a mood ring? Okay never mind)

No one's P.O.V~

The sides were in their rooms waiting for movie night to begin. Roman was watching Disney. Patton was taking a nap. Logan was in his room reading a book when he heard a knock at his door. "Come in."

Anxiety's P.O.V~

I heard Logan through the door. I take a deep breath and walked in. "Hey Logan." "Hello Virgil. What can I help you with?" I walked over to his desk and sat down on it. Pulling my hood down I watched as Logan stared in disbelief. "You dyed your hair? Of your own accord?" I shook my head. "No of course not certain parts of my hair changr colour according to my mood. Which is why if I'm right it should be a mix of pink and black right about now." "Correct so why may I ask are you telling me this?" I pulled my hood back up. "Well I was hoping that you could help me get rid of it. I mean it's been here for ever but it wasn't so bad that I couldn't hide it but now it's too difficult to hide and takes too much energy." Logan stood up and pulled down my hair staring at it. "So what does silver mean?" I look up at the longer strands of hair he's holding. "Oh silver means confusion. Before you ask I'm just confused as to why I thought it could be fixed." As Logan walked over to his bookshelf we heard a knock on the door. "Logan it's me movie nights starting soon me and Patton are gonna set it up can you wake up Anxiety?" Logan shouted over to the door. "Of course Roman." I didn't need to look up to know what colour my hair is right now. "So Virgil, what does red mean?" He smirked at me from his bookcase. "I...it.." I mumbled. "Sorry what was that?" I glared at him. He just kept smirking. "OKAY! FINE! IT MEANS love..." I started to walk out of his room. "Anxiety, do you want me to get rid of it for you." I paused. Do I? No I don't think I do, not enough to actually do it anyway. "No I don't think so." Logan nodded at me. "Of course let me know if you ever change your mind Anxiety." I nodded and left to get my blanket from my room.

Walking into the main room of the mind space the living area I catch a glimpse of Roman and Patton. I check my hair yep. Pink. Pulling my hood up I walk into thr kitchen to get a drink. "No energy drinks kiddo." I hear Patton say from behind me. "Okay." I pull out a bottle of lemonade instead. Before walking back into the living room I make sure all of my hair is pushed into my hood. The other two are all ready sat down. I sit down in the only available spot on the sofa which is right next to Roman at the end of the sofa. Well at least I can lean into the arm of the sofa. As I sit down Logan smirks at me. I glare back at him before sitting down. Once Patton comes back in with popcorn we load up the movie. He hands me one of the two bowls and places the other inbetween him and Logan.

Halfway through the movie I feel some of my hair slipping out of my hood. I quickly push it back in and pull my hood tight against the top of my head. Roman gives me a strange look but I ignore it. After the end of the film we put on a second. We decided on a horror movie cause why not. Oh I know why. Cause Patton always leans into Logan while watching them, and I needed to get back at him for before, that's why. Halfway through the movie Patton fell asleep into Logan's chest as he refused to look at the screen. Because he refused to let us turn it off even though it was scaring him."Night Patton. Night Logan." I smirked at him as he carried Patton bridal style into his room. "Do you wanna finish the movie?" Roman asked me. I eyed the top of my head checking for any pink. "Sure sounds good but we should probably move the popcorn. It's nearly been dropped twice already." Roman nodded. "Good point." After moving the bowls he sat back down on the other side of the sofa. Pulling my black blanket back up for warmth I continued to watch the film. I accidentaly nudged Roman just before a jumpscare and he fell of the couch as I did. I looked down hoping he wasn't mad."Sorry Princey it was an accident I swear..." He held up a hand. "It's fine don't worry about it." He put the same hand on my knee and pulled himself up. Knowing my hair must be pink by now I went to check it was all still hidden by my hood but it's too late. I saw Roman staring at my hair and knew he'd seen it. "Did you dye your hair? Of your own free will?" I looked at him nervously. "S..sure let's go with that..." He moved closer. I felt my face heat up and knew my hair must have gotten redder aswell. "Does it change colour or was that a trick of the light?" I stared at him. "I..um.." Was all I managed to stutter out. I heard Logan walking into the room from the kitchen. "You might aswell tell him Virgil." With that he patted me on the shoulder and left the room. I turned around and glared at him but he just gave me another smirk. I swear I'm gonna kill him someday. "Why?" Shit. "Did I say that outloud?" Roman nodded. Ughh of course. "Virgil tell me what?" He said with a worried town in his voice. Was he worried about me? No not possible. "Well... I.. um..." Roman edged closer to me and placed a hand on my knee. Looking up at my hair I realised it might aswell be on fire. My face probably matches it though. "Virgil, tell me what. Is something hurting you?" I shook my head quickly and pushed my hair back. "No. No nothing's wrong I promise. It's just. Okay here we go..." Pulling my hood down I look up to see it's a mix of black, bright pink and a deep red. Great. He looked at my hair like it was the most amazing he'd seen in a long time. "Why does it do that?" I shrugged my shoulders. "No idea. It's done it since I turned up but before I was able to hide just by wishing I could but lately it just takes too much effort." Roman looked at my hair again. "What do the colours mean?" Okay knew that was coming. "Well black means fear, I mean so does purple but with the dye it turned to black instead. Pink means embarresment and red... red means love." I whispered the last bit hoping he wouldn't ask me to repeat myself. "What was red?" Damnit Princey. "It means... it means love Roman." I jolt up and run towards my room before he can process it.