Fusion P2

TW: Suicidal thoughts, self harm

Roman's P.O.V~

Waking up I see that me and Virgil are still fused. Someone knocks on the door. "You two awake?" 'Ugh it's too early' "Yeah." Patton walks into the room. "Good well come get some food then." We nod and get up. 'Did you sleep Virgil?' 'Yeah suprisingly well infact do you always sleep this well?' 'Well yeah, I take it that means you don't whenever it is you sleep.' He snickers. 'No way my sleep is terrible. Almost as bad as my sleep schedule.' "Okay you two help yourself I'll go get Logan." We nod and walk into the kitchen. I was about to pick up a bowl when Thomas summoned us. "Ah so you two are still fused." We nod. "Why?" "Cause I need to put out a Sander Sides video it's been a while since the last one." He looks down slightly. "Don't worry, I'm sure the fanders won't mind waiting a little longer. I hope." I hear Virgil sigh. "You can still make a sides video. I mean who knows what the fanders will do if you don't they might stop watching your videos." 'Virgil are you sure about this?' 'Not really but...' "Virgil... are you sure?" He shakes our head. "Not really but, don't have much of a choice." Thomas nods. "Okay well I'll phone Joan and tell them. We nod and sink out.

'Kill. Me. Now. This is going to be hell. Of all the people. It had to be Princey I'm going to die. Oh no the fanders are gonna go crazy...'

I assume Virgil is the source of this voice. 'Virgil... You okay?' 'Yeah course why wouldn't I be?" I can hear the sarcasm in his voice. 'Virgil I can hear the voice, I'm assuming it's your thoughts. So I know you're not okay.' Virgil goes quiet. 'Fuck, I didn't think you'd be able to hear them seen as the other thing doesn't seem to be here... I mean...'

Virgil's P.O.V~

Shit really, why do I even speak sometimes. Just end me. 'Virgil calm down, please' 'Princey can we watch something, a film, tv anything.' 'Of course we can.' There's concern laced in his voice, is he concerned about me?

'Of course he's not concerned about you why would he be? He has no reason to be it's not like he cares about you or even likes you back.'

You know what? I am getting really sick of this voice in ny head. I know I'm anxiety, but having a voice in my head saying I'm better of dead isn't helpful when I already want to die. 'Virgil?' Shit tell me he didn't hear that if so I basically just confessed to him...

Roman's P.O.V~

I can't make out what it said but I heard that voice again. I should check on Virgil. 'Virgil?' Nothing. 'Virgil?!' 'Yes Princey?' 'You okay?' No answer. 'Sure. I'm fine.' That's the most I'm gonna get out of him. 'Okay well I might go to sleep.' I'm not really but I need to make sure he's okay. I need him to be okay. Not long after I pretend to fall asleep Virgil rolls up our sleeves. Then starts staring... at our wrists... No. Please. Tell me he doesn't. 'Virgil? Why are you staring at our wrists? Is there something I should know?' Quickly pullimg down our sleeves he doesn't respond. 'Virgil please, I care about you. I don't want you to hurt yourself.' No response. I feel like I'm pushing him but I need him to say something. 'Virgil...' 'Just stop it! I know you don't really care about me so before you ask no I have never once made or tried to make Thomas hurt himself!' He sounds so angry and hurt. But once he finishes shouting the same light surrounds us and we unfuse.

Virgil's P.O.V~

Finally. I feel my eyes start to sting as I run out of Princey's room and towards my own. I slam the door locking it and collapse against it. I hear soft knocks on it. "Virgil? Kiddo it's Patton I heard the door slam you okay?" I feel more tears fall. "I'm fine Patton, I just want to be alone." He sighs softly and walks away from the door. "Okay kiddo." Then I hear another door open and close and assume he went to check on Roman. Oh my god Roman. I fucked up. He must hate me now.

'Why are you suprised you fuck everything up. Why are you still here even? No one likes you just kill yourself already. Everyone would be happier if you disappeared. Especially Roman.'

Not now, please not now. I pull my sleves down and run my fingers across my scars. A couple more couldn't hurt. Standing up I stumble into the bathroom and reach for my blade. Walking back out I sit down leaning against my bed.

'What are you waiting for? You know you want to. In fact why not do it properly. Cut so that they can't stitch it back up. That way you can finally dissapear.'

Rolling down my sleeves I hold the blade over my right wrist. After giving my self ten fresh cuts I move on to my left. Twenty in total.

'Good start, but why not do some more. Why not do it properly. You know you want to. You know they want you to. So just do it. It'll make everyone happier.'

I add a few more scars on each of my wrists. The blood running down my arms onto the carlet. I hold the blade over my right wrist again. The voice is right. I should do it. I place the blade to my wrist just as I do the door slams open with Patton, Roman and Logan stood on the other side. Patton and Roman run over to me snatching the blade out of my hands, while Logan runs into the bathroom. "Give it back." Patton shakes his head. "No never. Why didn't you tell me?" I look down. "Because you don't care, none of you do, you only want me around because the last time I dissapeared, it put Thomas in danger." Patton lowers his head. "Virgil, please. No one here thinks that of you." Logan walks back out of the bathroom with a first aid kit.

I look back at Roman. "Liar." Logan pulls my hand towards him. I try to snatch it back but it hurts too much. "Virgil, I'm not lying. We all care about you, including Thomas. Especially me okay?" I look at my carpet which is now soaked in blood. "Why?" It came out as barely a whisper. Patton and Roman pulled me into a gentle hug. "Why not, you're brilliant. You help keep Thomas and us safe. You care about us even if you don't say it. You help us come up with better ideas for videos and..." Roman cuts Patton off. "And you're strong, kind, funny, handsome, you're perfect Virgil." I see Patton supress a squeal and Logan just smirks as he bandages my arm. "Yeah right. You do see the state I'm in right?" I look down at my wrists which were  bandaged, but the blood was seeping through them slightly. I felt someone hold my chin.

Looking up I see that it was Roman. "Yes I do Virgil, but you're still perfect, cuts and all." I look away again, trying to hide my blush. Blinking away tears I look back at him. Logan and Patton stand up. "We're gonna go tell Thomas okay? You two talk this out and meet us after." We both nod as they leave the room. "Did you mean it?" He looks at me. "Mean what?" "What you said." He smiled at me and stood up holding out his hand as he did. Taking it he pulls me up and loops a hand around my waist. "I meant every word Virgil." Smirking I look away. "Aww you think I'm handsome." He places his hand under my chin again making me face him. "No, I know you're handsome." His gaze flickers down to my lips for a second. Leaning forward I close the gap between us. Pulling away I stare at him. "I love you Roman..." He smiles at me sweetly. "I love you too Virgil."

We sink down to go see Thomas. As we do Thomas pulls me into a hug. "Virgil, I am so sorry." "Why?" "Because I should have known." Sighing I pull him off me. "It's fine Thomas. But we have something to tell you although these two probs already did." I glare jokingly at Patton for a second. "Not this time kiddo. Although it was tempting." Laughing I turn back to Thomas. "What is it?" He smiles at me. I look at Roman for support. He takes my hand into his own and smiles at me. Smiling back I turn back to Thomas. "Prinxiety is real. Not the fusion though, the ship." Thomas and Patton start squealing while Logan just smirks. "I'm so happy for you guys!" I nod at him before speaking. "I'm gonna go for a nap if that's okay with you?" He nods and I sink down. Roman appears in my room a couple seconds after. "Roman can I sleep in your room. Ateast until my wrists heal so I can clean this blood." He nods and picks me up. "Of course you can Hot Topic." I bury myself into his chest. He smells like strawberries and vanilla. As he ebters his room he puts me on his bed and pulls me into hug. I pull away as he starts chuckling. "What?" He shakes his head. "Nothing I just thought it was funny that all of this happened because you wanted some brownies. I laugh as he pulls me back into the hug. "Also you smell like coffee and chocolate." He whispers into my ear. "Well you smell like strawberries and vanilla." We lay down soon after and I snuggled into his chest. "Goodnight Hot Topic." "Goodnight Pretty Boy."

Hope I did this justice. Like I said I wanted to do an SU one for a while but didn't know what. So thanks again for the request feathermoon1. Hope it wasn't terrible cause I'm sorta proud of it (except the self harm sorry about that but I think it fit into the idea well?)