A crown for a Prince (ft logicality)

To anyone reading this today I hope you have a Merry Christmas (if you celebrate it) and if you have a disagreeable family I hope you make it through the day. I'm in a similar spot so I'm rooting for ya.

Virgil's P.O.V (they're dating already btw)~

I got up early in the morning to go shopping. I left Roman's present till last knowing he would try looking for it. I had to buy two things. Well one of them was being custome made and needed to be picked up. The other I haven't bought yet. I pull on my hoodie and shove some money into my wallet. I left my room looking for my bag. It was early so I didn't want to wake anyone up. I walked into the living room to find Princey asleep on the couch. I walk over to him quietly turning off the TV before summoning a blanket and draping it over him. "Kiddo? What are you doing up now?" I look back to see Patton stood in the door way. I point at Roman. "Getting his presents." Patton nods. "You wouldn't happen to know where I placed my bag would you?" He shakes his head. "Is it not on your chair?" I walk over to my black bean bag. "Yeah here it is. Oh if Roman wakes up can you make sure he goes to bed." Patton nods. "Sure thing kiddo. When are you gonna be back?" I shrug slightly. "Not sure. It depends I guess. I shouldn't be too long but it's half six now so I won't get there till half seven. So I guess I'll be back by about 10-ish?" He nods as I sink down. "Cool I'll save you a sandwhich or something for when you get back." "Thanks Patton." I sink down before leaving Thomas' house. Tripple checking that the door is locked before walking down the drive.

~Time skip 1 hour~

Roman's P.O.V~

I woke up to feel a blanket wrapped around me. Weird I didn't think I had one on last night. Looking at it I recognized it as Virgil's favourite and smiled. "You up Kiddo?" I nod. "Yeah." Patton walks over to me. "Then go to bed." I sigh slightly. "But..." He shakes his head. "No buts. This is a request from Virgil. He found you this morning and said to me 'if he wakes up make sure he goes to bed.' So get up and go to your room to sleep." I nod and start to stand up. "Where is he by the way?" Patton moves back into the kitchen. "He went shopping early this morning. He said he'd be back around 10 but he'll probably be back sooner." I nod and pick up his blanket before walking down the hall. I thought about putting his blanket back but it's the fluffiest blanket I've ever held so I didn't want to give it back just yet.

~Time skip 2 hours~

Patton's P.O.V~

I had just finished making lunch when I see Virgil appear next to me. "Ooh are you done?" He nods. "Yeah." I run over to him. "Lemme see." He chuckles pulling out the first thing. "This is to keep him off the trail of the other one." It's a Timone plushie but it has a flower crown placed on his head and a hula skirt loosley wrapped on it's waist. "Is that the custom thing?" He shakes his head. "God no." He places it back into the bag. "This is." He pulls out a shiny golden crown. "It's beautiful." He nods proudly. "I know. I was happy when I found someone willing to make one." I smirk at him. "Wait you got Roman a custom made crown?" He nods slightly. "Yeah..." I pull him into a hug. "That's adourable!" He smirks. "Thanks Pat." He snaps his fingers so that they dissapear. "Where'd you send them?" He presses his finger to his lips. "Secret." I laugh and turn back to the kitchen. "Well lunch is ready so if you could call those two." He smiles before standing at the end of the hall. "Roman! Logan! Food!" Logan enters the room first. "Back so soon Virgil?" He nods. "Yeah, it didn't take me as long as I thought." Logan nods sitting at the table. "I assume this is mine?" He points to the only plate with brown bread on. "Yeah that's yours Lo." He smiles and takes the sandwhich. "Thanks Pat." "Virgil, do you mind checking on Roman?" He shakes his head. "No it's cool. I'll leave you to talk with your boyfriend. He smirks as he leaves.

Virgil's P.O.V~

As I walk down the hall I realise it's too quiet. Normally when Roman hears the word food he comes running down the hall. So unless something bad happened it just means that he's asleep. I knock on the door. Nothing. "Roman I'm coming in." I open the door slowly to find him lying on hid bed fast asleep in my blanket. Wait, why is he still wearing my blanket. I walk over to him. "Roman." Nothing. "Roman." I shake him a little bit but he just moans and pulls me down. I didn't realise until just now but I'm really tired. Surely 10 minutes can't hurt. Can it? I curled into Roman slightly to be met with him wrapping his arm around me. My face heats up but I'm too tired and just close my eyes.