Shane

I feel like Virgil would love Shane Dawson videos (especially his conspiracy theory ones) so that's this yeah... enjoy!

Roman's P.O.V~

I woke up with a scratchy throat so decided to get a glass of water. But I had to check the time to see if it's okay for me to turn on the light. 2am nope no hall lights. I use my phone to get down the hallway, but when I get in I see that someone has the TV on. I walk out of the kitchen and see Virgil watching Shane Dawson videos. Laughing. But I don't mean his usual laugh he tries to cover up I mean properly laughing. Eyes closed hand clutching his stomach type laughing. I looked at what he was doing. It's just Shane blow torching stuff. But it literally has Virgil dying of laughter. I moved closer listening to his laugh. It's beautiful. I only interrupted him when He made a comment about a minion. "Despicible me!" Virgil starts laughing even more before calming down and whispering "Me too Shane Me too."

I walk over to the couch and jump onto the seat next to him. "Hey." He jumps backwards almost falling off the couch. "Oh, hey Roman." "So why are you up at 2 in the morning?" He sighs before turning to me. "I wasn't tired. Besides why not take advantage of the fact that no one is using the TV right now?" He holds back a laugh as Shane starts burning the front page of a kids magazine. "Virgil, you don't have to hold back your laugh I won't judge you for finding something funny." It takes a few more hidden chuckles before finally giving up and laughing properly, once again clutching his stomach. I watch him as he laughs each and every time Shane makes a 'me' joke. While saying "me" in response. After a few more videos he yawns before leaning closer to me. "You okay there?" He nods. "Yeah, sorry do you mind? It's just that I'm starting to feel tired but I don't wanna go to bed yet."

Virgil's P.O.V~

I look up at him as he shakes his head "No I don't mind." He leans into the couch properly so I sit in his lap leaning against his chest trying to ignore the fact that my face is burning. A load more videos play before one of his creepy videos come on. I lean in to Roman slightly. Although I love his videos, I know which one this is and it terrifies me. "Virgil? You alright?" I nod slightly. "Yeah, just this video creeps me out." He wraps his arms around my waist before pulling me closer again. "It's alright. I'll protect you if anything happens." I turn my head slightly looking up at him. "Promise?" He nods his head. "Promise." He leans down and kisses my forhead. "No one is going to lay a finger on my Kitten." I turn around so that I'm lying on my stomach. "Your Kitten?" He nods removing one of his hands from my waist and boops my nose. "Of course. You'e always been my kitten." I blush but lean up and peck his nose. "And you've always been my Prince." I turn back around as something pops up onto the screen. I feel my body tense up before Roman pulls me into his chest again. "It's alright Virgil. See? You're fine." I relax and place on of my hands on top of his feeling sleep start to take over. "Princey what are we?" He chuckles slightly before rubbing circles into my hand. "Boyfriends obviously." I sigh contently before closing my eyes. "Goodnight boyfriend." He chuckles again. "Goodnight boyfriend."

I tried to make the ending cutesy not sure if it worked 100%