I didn't catch your name P1

Creativity's P.O.V~

The door popped up a few days ago. In the middle of the night a black door popped up in a puff of smoke right next to mine. Morality and Logic say that's what happens when a new trait appears. Morality tells me I should knock on to see if the trait inside is okay. Walking over to the door, I see that it's gotten darker and there is now a purple smoke pouring out the bottom of the door. I bust the door open and shout for Morality and/or Logic. As I manage to break the door open I stumble in to find a boy in the middle of the room curled in on him self. He seems to be the source of the smoke. "Morality! NOW!" Morality finally makes it to the room and runs inside. I point towards the new trait and we start walking towards him. I reach my hand out to try, but as soon as I do he flinches backwards. Morality pulls me away gently and creeps forward. "Hey, kiddo. Can you hear me?" He inches closer again. "Nod your head if you can hear me." He nods his head. His body still shaking. "Okay good, I'm going to place a hand on your back now okay?" He nods again and stops shaking slightly. "Good, you're doing great kiddo. I'm going to get you some water okay? So Creativity is going to take over for a second." He waves me over and I nod crouching down next to him. He places my hand on the boys back before removing his own. The boy leans into my touch slightly before curling up next to me. His breathing starts to even out. Not knowing what else to do I start singing. Knowing it helps with Patton and Thomas if they have a nightmare.

Anxiety's P.O.V~

Once the trait called Morality walked out of the door, the other who I assume is the Creativity he mentioned starts singing. Not knowing how to show it helps without speaking I curl into him telling him to keep going. He does and places his other arm around me aswell. I come down from the attack quickly after that and start feeing sleepy. Giving in to my tiredness I drift of while Creativity sings.

~Time skip 1 week~

Morality's P.O.V~

Creativity and me were sat on the coutch when the new trait walks past us into the kitchen. "Hey kiddo! Your out of your room." He nods and pats his stomach before pointing to the fridge. "Have you not eaten in the week you've been here?" He shakes his head. "Kiddo that's not healthy you have to eat. Tell you what. Come take my seat next to Creativity and I'll get you something to eat okay?" He nods shyly before walking into the living room.

Creativity's P.O.V~

The new trait comes and sits down next to me. He's been here for a week hasn't spoken a word to anyone, hasn't told us his name and has only left his room 3 times. Despite all of this, fucking gay thoughts had to intervene and make me find him cute. Thanks. Thanks a lot. He sat on the couch as far away from me as possible. "I won't bite you know." He stuck his tongue out at me and pulled up his hood. Only to pull it back down a minute later when Morality came in with food. As soon as he was done eating he smiled at Morality and stood up to leave. I leapt to where he was sat on the couch and grabbed onto his wrist. "I still haven't managed to catch your name." He smirks at me. "That's because I haven't thrown it." He slips his wrist out of my grasp before walking down the corridor to his room. Morality ruffles my hair before taking my seat. "I take it that someone's got a bit of a crush then?" I just nod my head and fall back onto the seat. "I know I shouldn't he hasn't spoken to anyone except just now. But..." He places a hand on my shoulder. "You don't have to explain yourself to me kiddo it's okay." I smile at him and turn the TV back on. It's still on the all Disney channel Logic made for me.

~Time skip 3 days~
Anxiety's P.O.V~

As I wake up my stomach growls at me. I guess I need to eat then. Pulling on my hoodie I slip out into the hallway hoping no one else was up. Walking into the kitchen I pull out a bowl and pour myself some cereal. As I placed the box back I decided that I didn't need any milk and pulled myself onto the counter. "Hey there." Creativity appears as if from nowhere and pulls out a bowl aswell. I wave at him. "Back to not speaking I take it?" I shake my head. "Just don't feel like it." That's not technically a lie I just don't want my voice to crack, it would be mortiftying. He pours himself some cereal but unlike me reaches into the fridge for the milk. I finish my cereal off and jump off the counter. After rinsing my bowl out I go to leave the kitchen before Creativity stops me. "Yes Princey?" He pauses for a second. "Princey?" I nod at him. "You never stop singing. Make Disney references at every available second and dress like a Disney Prince. What else would I nickname you?" He shakes his head. "I don't know. But on the subject of calling people something. Would you mind telling me your name now?" I lean against the door frame and smirk. "I suppose I could end the mystery now. My name is Anxiety." I stand up properly and pull up my hood before walking off to my room.

~Time skip 8 months~

Roman's P.O.V~

It's been almost a year since Anxiety joined us. We've gotten pretty close. We've also all revealed our real names both to the group and to Thomas (and the Fanders). All except Anxiety. I headed to his room, it was movie night and Patton asked me to get him. "Come on Hot Topic! Movie's starting soon." He opened the door after a few seconds. "Aww you think I'm hot." I felt my face go red. My crush hadn't gone away since he first arrived. In fact it's only gotten bigger. "Hey Anx, I didn't catch your name." He sighs. "You know my name Roman. "No your real one." He stops and laughs. "Hah no, the only way I'm telling you is if you kiss me..." Without letting him finish his sentence I loop an arm around his waist an pull him into a kiss. "Really you want to know that bad? Fine... my name is Virgil!!" He looks down. "Vir..gil?" I start to snicker but feel mean and hold it in. "I like it. Oh and by the way. I didn't want to know your name enough to make you uncomfortable. You gave me an open invitation to kiss you so I took it." I lift my head up. "Don't tell the other's okay. I mean you technically cheated it out of me, but I'm not ready to tell everyone cause I know Thomas will want to tell the Fanders and I don't want to upset them and say no..." I place a hand on his shoulder. "Hey, Anx, it's okay. I won't tell anyone if you aren't ready." He smiles at me before pecking my cheek. "Thank you." I smile at him and hold my hand out to him. "Come on those two are waiting." I turn Virgil around so he is facing me just as we get to the living room. "Oh and by the way Anx. Would you be my boyfriend?" He stays silent for a second before humming. "I think I can live with that." He smirks and pecks me on the lips quickly before walking into the living room like nothing happened.

There will be a small sequel to this at some point. Where Virgil tells everyone his name during Accepting Anxiety (set 4 months after this.)