Caught red handed (ft Logicality)

Set after fitting in (like right after the vid goes up). Also this is gonna be pure fluff like I said as an apology for the shit show that was the last chapter. Also the vid is really funny you should definitley watch it.

Virgil's P.O.V~

Thomas had just uploaded the new Sander Sides video so I needed to check it. I need to make sure that Thomas didn't add in the part where I was checking Roman out! It sounds bad, but I couldn't help it. He looks good in his usual outfit so when he changed his outfit he looked even better. He looked so good it made me do a double check. I watched the video as I always do but when it got to the part where we change our outfits, I payed close attention to it. Shit. He did, the fanders are gonna find that immediatley infact they probably already have. Ugh but I couldn't help it. "Arghhhhh!" I picked up a pillow and threw it across the room. The door opens and Patton walks in. "Kiddo, you okay?" I threw my phone across the room. "Yep, yep all good here..." Patton walks inside and picks up the phone. "Alright. What's wrong." I point towards the door. "I know Virgil." He closes the door before sitting on my bed. "Okay. Speak. What's wrong Virgil?" I sigh and unlock my phone. "The video. Thomas... Thomas caught me checking Roman out in the video he just put up." He pulled me into a hug swaying side to side quickly. "Awww, kiddo! That's awesome!" I pull away. "PATTON! It is NOT amazing. The fanders are going to find this so quickly. They probably already have which means that Roman is gonna see it! Ughhhh!" Patton just giggles at me. "It's okay kiddo. I promise it's okay." He ruffles my hair laughing as he walks out. What is he not telling me. Checking Tumblr I see that it was right and my little 'look' is already all over the Prinxiety tag.

Roman's P.O.V~

Seeing that my phone is finally charged I unplug it and open youtube as fast as I can. I swear if Thomas caught me lowkey checking Virgil out, I don't know what I'll do but. Not the point. I skip to the part I need, making a note to watch it all later. "Shit. Are you kidding me!?" I lock my phone and leave my room making my way over to Patton's room. Knocking urgently on the door I hear Patton tell me to come in. I walk in and lean against the closed door. "Patton what do I do? Thomas caught me checking Virgil out. But I couldn't help it. He looked so cute, and handsome and just amazing in general." Patton walks over to me and pulls me into a hug. "Roman it's fine. Virgil probably hasn't even noticed. He starts chuckling as he says that making me think he knows something I don't. "Patton what do I do?" He pulls me away from the door and holds it open. "Talk to him. Everything will be fine. Just talk to him." I nod and thank him for his help before making my way to Virgil's room.

Third person's P.O.V~

Roman knocked lightly on Virgil's door. "Virgil it's Roman. Let me in?" Virgil made his way over to his door dreading what Roman had to say. He held his door open as Roman made his way inside. "Yes Roman?" Roman took a deep breath. "I need to talk to you about the new video." Virgil stopped breathing for a second. "Okay?" Roman pulled out his phone. "It's probably easier if I show you." He unlocked it and scrolled back to just before the moment Virgil changed his outfit. "Okay before I show you I should tell you so there's context I guess. When you... changed your outfit Thomas accidentaly caught me... checking you out..." He held out his phone after pressing play. Virgil took it sitting down next to him. Once he saw what Roman meant he felt his face heat up. "Look please don't hate me or whatever... you just... you just looked amazing. I couldn't help it." Virgil took the phone from him and scrolled backwards. "Virgil what are you..." "Shush for a second and watch." He held the phone back out to Roman. Roman felt his cheeks turn just as red as Virgil's had before. "I checked you out as well. You looked amazing." Roman took his phone back and placed it in to his pocket.

Virgil's P.O.V~

"So... what now?" I felt Roman shift beside me. Looking over at him I see that he had shifted so he was facing me. "Well I mean... we could..." His gaze flickers down to my lips. (I know I use this a lot but I'm obsessed with this trope.) I lean forward slightly. "Could what?" Roman leans forwards aswell. "We could always act on it." I lean forwards one last time so our lips were almost touching. "I'd like that very much." "So would I." Roman closes the gap, I melt immediatley into the kiss wrapping my arms around his neck. He returns the action my placing his around my waist. I smile into the kiss and I can feel him do the same. I pull away and rest my forhead on his. "Y'know. I'm suddey really glad Thomas caught that footage." "Me to." Roman places a kiss on my nose as a squeal comes from the door. I turn to face the door. "Hey dad." "Kiddo's I'm so proud of you." I smirk at Roman before turning back to Patton. "We'd be proud of you too if you confessed to Logan. I mean you did steal his logo after all." I saw Patton blush. "Ah, so you caught on to that." Iaugh at him. "Patton I live on Tumblr of course I caught on to it." He smiles. "Okay, I'll do it." "Do it now. I know what you're like Pat." "Very true Hot Topic." "Okay. Okay. Logan! Can you come here for a second?"  Logan walks out of his room not even a second later. "Yes Patton?" Patton shuffles on his feet. "I have something to tell you. I... I like you. But not in the way I like Virgil and Roman. I harbour... romantic feelings towards you." I watched as Logan worked out what he was just told. "I return your feelings Patton." Patton pulled him into a hug. "I'm so happy!" Logan returned the hug quickly but hesitantly. "I'm glad I can make you happy Patton." Roman calls out to them from his spot on my bed. "Hey love birds! We should probably tell Thomas." We all nod and sink down.

"Hey Thomas." "Woah! Virgil, stop doing that!" I shake my head laughing at him. "Hmmm, nope. Anyway we have news." "Yeah..?" It's nothing bad Kiddo. At least I hope not..." Logan links hands with Patton in an attempt to reassure him. "What is it?" Roman takes a deep breath. "Well... basically you might have to make a small upload, to tell the fans something." He tilts his head. "Oh for god sake you two. We sunk down to tell you that Prinxiety and Logicallity are real." Thomas squeals. "Oh my god! I need to tweet this." He pulls out his phone. "Pose for the camera you guys." Logan and Patton simply lean into each other and link hands. But me and Roman being as extra as we are, went all out. Roman looped his arm around my waist. I placed mine around his neck. As Thomas was about to take the picture Roman pulled me closer for a kiss. Thomas squealed while taking the picture. "The fans are going to go mad!" We all laugh and sit down to watch a film as Thomas posts the pictures to Twitter. Within seconds comments are already pouring in. Most being about how extra me and Roman were making everyone laugh. After setting up the film we wrap up in a couple blankets with Thomas in the middle of the four of us settling in for the night.