Halloween (ft Logicality)

Day late sorry...

Roman's P.O.V~

We are all sitting on the couch watching horror movies. Patton's cuddled into Logan. Logan just smiles as his boyfriend curls into him more when the tension rises.Virgil is sat at the end of the couch not paying much attention to the movie. We are all still dressed up after spending halloween day with Thomas and his friends. Patton is dressed up as a cat (of course). Logan dressed up as Schrödinger, so that he can still be a smart historical figure but also match with his boyfriend. I have on a Flynn Rider costume and have styled my hair differently to make it match his. Virgil however hasn't worn an outfit but spent ages doing halloween themed make up. He has black stiches going up to his cheek on either side of his mouth aswell as black lipstick. He has deepened the black eyeshadow under his eyes but also added it on the top aswell. (We all know the photo) He looks good. Like really good. Not that I'd ever tell him that of course. I drew my attention away from him and back onto the film.

Anxiety's P.O.V~

Getting bored with the film I flip out my phone and start scrolling through tumblr. Feeling someone looking at me I flick my eye's up to see Princey having just turned his head away from my direction. Was he looking at me? I look down back at my phone scrolling through the prinxiety tag. I'll never admit it but I do like the royal boy not that it matters. I got up and started walking to the kitchen for another drink. Walking back in I notice that Princey has tken the liberty of stealing my seat as well as his own. "Move it Pretty boy." I glare at him as he refuses to move. "Move or I'll just sit on you." He still hasn't moved. "I warned you." Placing my drink on the floor I walk over to my seet and sit in Princey's lap. I knew my face was red but I ignored it cause I was stubborn and wanted my seat. "No fighting Kiddo's" I look up at Patton he just beamed at me. I knew it my face must be on fire. I looked at Logan for confirmation and he just nodded his head. "We aren't don't worry Patton." Patton smiled again before curling back into Logan.

"I'm going to take Patton to his room do you to mind cleaning up. When you're done?" I looked up from the screen. "Sure Logan. Night." He nodded at me and proceeded to carry Patton upstairs."Much appreciated. Good night to you too." With that he was gone. Roman tapped my shoulder. "Do you mind getting off me now?" Shaking my head I leant into his chest. "Yeah I do you're comfy and warm I'm not moving." He poked my sides making me jump. I jumped off him and onto the other side of the couch. I hiss at him. He just smirks. Was his face pink? "Wanna watch another film or clean up?" I shrug. "I'm down for another film if you are." Nodding he began to put in another movie. "What we watching then?" I asked. "Either Donnie Darko or Nightmare Before Christmas. Neither are scary but still." "Okay Roman this is like asking me to make you pick between two Disney films." He turns around. "We could always watch both." He grew more pink. "Sounds good." He put in Nightmare Before Christmas first. I push myself to the edge of the couch so he can't hear me humming as the film starts. "Is the emo nightmare singing?" I blush. "Yes now sush I wanna watch."

Princey's P.O.V~

My eyes keep flicking back to Virgil after that comment. He was really enjoying himself. The film ended sooner than I hoped. "Donnie Darko?" I ask slowly. He nods at me so I put that one in. I see Virgil crawl closer to me at the beginning of the film. About to ask why I'm interrupted. "I told you you're comfy and warm and I'm cold so I'm stealing your warmth." Smiling at him I pull my blanket away from me and hold it out for him. He accepts the invitation and cuddles into me. Smiling down I notice his blush. Is he blushing? At being this close to me. Does that mean...?

Starting to feel Virgil fidget under the blanket. I look down at him. "You can go to sleep if you're tired you know." Virgil looked up at me stubbornly shaking his head. "Mnot tired." I smile at him. "Course not love." SHIT! WHY DID I SAY THAT?? He doesn't respond so I go back to the film. A couple minutes later I feel his breathing even out. I look down to see him asleep I pick him up to take him to bed. He curls into my chest after I do so. After managing to open his door with my foot I place him down on his bed and pull up his blanket. Starting to move away I'm pulled back down. "Thanks Roman." Letting go of my sash Virgil lies back down again. As I open the door I hear him call out again. I walk closer so I can hear it. "...stay here." Only catching the last bit I stare at the sleepy figure in disbelief. Lifting up his cover he pats the space next to him. "Please?" I nod and climb into the cover. He curls back into my chest as he does so. Placing an arm round his waist I stare down at him.

Anxiety's P.O.V~

Should I? I mean he stayed and placed his arm around my waist. Screw it. Not moving for a couple seconds after he places his arm on my waist I grab his sash and pull him down to meet my eyes. "Anxiety what are you..." I pull on his sash and before he could finish his sentence or I chiken out, I pull him into a kiss. I break away quickly apologise and then bury my head in his chest. "An.. Virgil, look at me. Please." I glance up at him not daring to move my head. Instead he reaches down to grb my chin. Looking at his face I see he's pribably as red as I am. He pulls me forward and our lips meet again. Wait what?! I thought I had messed up I didn't think he liked me. I kiss back while these thoughts run around my head. "I love you Virgil." I look into his eyes for any hint that he's joking. I can't find any. "I..I love you to Ro." Pulling him closer to me I bury myself into his chest again as his fingers run through my hair. I start to pur at this. "You know we're gonna have to tell them in the morning." He kisses my head. "I know kitten but it'll be okay. Just sleep for now." I smile at the new nickname and nod into his chest. "Night Ro." "Night Kitten." I soon fall asleep as his fingers keep running through my hair, the happiest I've ever felt.