Dr. Emile Picani (ft Logicality)

This exists because of his new video cause Picani is literally just a fusion of Logan and Patton. Also this is more logicality because god was it cute. (It's also sort of a lart 3 of my fusion one shot but anyway enjoy).

Patton's P.O.V~

I walked towards Logan room slowly. Not sure what it was I actually wanted to ask. Unfortunatley his room is right next to mine so it still didn't last long. I knock on the door lightly. "Hey Logan? Can I come in?" He opens the door quickly. "Of course Patton, is something wrong?" I shake my head, walking into his room. "No, I have a question." He nods his head sitting on his desk chair. "Go ahead." I fidget with my hands before speaking. "Ok well I wanted to ask if we could try fusing? I mean I know Roman and Virgil did it by accident but it looks fun." He sighs before pulling me into a hug. "Would trying this make you happy Patton?" I nod slowly. "Well then how could I say no? Remind me how it works though." I nod again remembering what Roman and Virgil had said about what happened. "Well in the show, the gems do a fusion dance. I'm assuming it's the same for us sides because Virgil and Roman said they had been dancing when it happened." He nods his head before gesturing to the door. "Would you like to check with them?" I nod my head. "Yeah. That sounds like a safe option." We walk back towards the door before we hear laughing from inside.

Virgil's P.O.V~

Me and Roman had fused again to see if it was just a one time thing. We were dancing around my room when the same red violet light surrounded us. 'Yes! It worked!' I start giggling at how happy Roman sounds. 'What are you laughing at Hot Topic?' I laugh again. 'Aww you think I'm hot. Oh my god' 'what?' I start giggling again at the thought of it. 'We should try and get Patton and Logan to fuse.' Roman laughs at my idea. 'That would be amazing. Also we need a name. Prinxiety is cute but this body needs a name.' 'True...' We stay silent for a moment. 'How about Itty? It's the end of both of our traits.' I laugh again. 'I love it. I hate how being in this body makes me giggly though.' Roman sighs softly. 'No you don't.' I sigh. 'You're right.' We hear a knock on the door as I was about to say something else. "Come in." Patton and Logan enter the door. "Hey. Oh by the way we came up with a name for ourself." Patton claps his hands childishly. "Do tell." Logan inquires. "Itty. It's the end of both of our traits. It's simple but I like that it's simple." The two smile at us. "So how do you two fuse Itty?" We smirk. "Why do you wanna know?" They blush before Patton speaks up. "Because we, I wanted to fuse with Logan." We nod. "Okay well. The first time..." Roman cuts me off. "Wait we'll tell you if I can name you." They both nod. "Okay go ahead." I sigh. "As I was saying. The first time it happened it was an accident we were messing around I tripped Roman caught me and this happened. The second time I.E. just now we danced and it just sort of happened." The two nodded. "Thank you for the information." They left my room and went into Logan's.

~Time skip 10 minutes~

There's another knock on my door about 10 minutes after they leave. "Come in." We say. The door opens revealing a new person. Who I assume is the fusion of Patton and Logan. 'Oh my god it actually happened.' I laugh at my boyfriend. 'Roman chill." He did not. "Yes! Now I can pick a name for you two." They nod and sit on the floor infront of us. "Oh my gosh it's like Garnet teaching Stevonnie." They start giggling so I assume Patton found it funny. 'Okay how about Emile Picani?' 'Why?' He chuckles. 'I don't know honestly. 'Sure, just make it Dr. Emile Picani for Logan.' He laughs. 'I like it.' "Okay ready." They nod. "Go ahead." Roman and me chuckle for a second before telling them. "Dr. Emile Picani." They nod. "We like it." Patton says after a few seconds.

Thomas's P.O.V~ (oooh this is new)

I summoned Patton and Logan for advice on a character that would be a mix of those two, before being met with a new version of me. "Uh, hey?" They smile at me. "Hey Kiddo!" Prinxiety pops up a few seconds later. "Let us explain. This is Dr. Emile Picani. It's Logicality fused." They gesture towards them. "Oh yeah and we came up with a name for our fusion btw's." I look back at Prinxiety. "What is it?" They smile before answering. "Itty. It's the end of both of our traits so yeah." I nod my head in approval. "It's adourable much like you two." They smile before sitting down.

~Time skip to end of filming~

After we have finished filming and every one had gone home it was just me and Joan aswell as my two fusions. The four, two? I don't know anymore, sunk down leaving me and Joan to edit. They offered to help obviously but I refused they all looked tired  I guess fusion is tiring when your not used to it.

Patton's P.O.V~

We sank back up and walked in the direction of our rooms before realising I didn't know how to unfuse. "Hey um Itty?" They turn around to face me. "How do we unfuse?" Their face drops before starting to laugh. 'I don't think they know Pat.' 'Nope probably not.' They calm down before speaking. "See we haven't quite worked that out yet." We nod. "See the first time we fused. We only unfused when I got really mad and upset at Roman and it just happened." "So we're stuck like this?" They nod. "For a while yeah. I recommend not trying the fight thing though." We nod and head towards our rooms. 'Do you want to sleep in your room or my room Lo?' 'Whichever would make you most comfortable.' I shrug our shoulders before opening Logan's. 'You sure you wouldn't prefer your own?' 'Yeah I don't mind I want you to be comfortable aswell and your room is calming.' We flop onto Logan's bed before falling asleep.

Virgil's P.O.V~

Roman and me make our way back to my room. 'Are you sure you don't mind not sleeping in yours?' He chuckles at me. 'Of course I don't mind Virgil. All I want is for you to feel comfortable. I know this whole thing is probably scary for you, so if you want to sleep in your room I have no quarms against it.' I sigh softly. 'Thank you. Also it's not that I don't like your room. I do. It's just this whole fusion thing is scary so I need some consistency.' He chuckles again as we lie on my bed. 'I know Virgil, and I'm perfectly okay with that. Now get some sleep okay?' I hum tiredly. 'Okay Night Ro.' 'Night Kitten.'

Sorry that this was late and mostly Logicality. I just really wanted to do a chapter on Dr. Picani. Cause omg I love him. And Elliot omg I would kill for everyone in that vid. (But mainly those two.)