Hot chocolate (ft Logicality)

Really short cause I'm currently writing tomorrows and Christmas' chapters cause they are gonna be long. But I'll upload the one on Christmas early (like really early) so you can read it whenever you want. This is Roman singing this is both singing

Roman's P.O.V~

Me, Patton and Logan have spent the day watching movies. We assumed Virgil was still in his room because we hadn't seen or heard him all day. It wasn't until about 4pm when we heard something from the mind garden. I stood up and walked towrds it. "Be careful Roman!" I turn around to see Patton and Logan stood a little bit behind me. I pull back the curtain first to see Virgil in the garden. It had just started snowing so he had sat on a bench and let the snow start to cover him. I dropped the curtain and turned back. "It's just Virgil." I hear something coming from outside again. I pull open the curtain again. "What is it Roman?" Patton shuffles closer. "It's Virgil. He's... just stood there. I think he might be humming." Patton gives me a little nudge. "Go on already!" Logan just smirks as I walk to the door. "Go!" I sigh before glaring at Patton. "Don't watch Patton." He giggles. "No promises." I turn to Logan. "I'm placing his responsibility on you. Okay? Keep an eye on your boyfriend." He nods pulling Patton into a quick kiss. "Okay. Come on Patton. They can tell us all about it later." He giggles and follows him up the stairs. I sigh and open the door quietly.

As I walked out of the doorway into the garden I notice Virgil had started singing. I walked closer trying to put a name to the song. But I was having trouble doing that because I was mesmerised by his voice. Jack's lament that's what he's singing. I stood there for a little while longer. He was just stood their swaying slightly. Once he had finished that song he starred singing another one. I did recognise this one. It was Sally's song. My favourite song in the film. I listened to him sing this one aswell. Partly because I didn't want to interrupt him when he looks so happy. But also because I was blown away at the difference in his voice after only two words. It had become higher to fit Sally's voice instead of his usual low rough voice he used for Jack. I listened to him singing this one aswell but soon he sank down and sat on the floor. (At this point he's at 'and does he notice my feelings for him') He pulls his knees into his chest and wrapped his arms around them. But continued singing. When he was finished I waited a few seconds before I did something I might regret. I started singing Jack's part of their montage (best word I could find) at the end of the film. "My dearest friend, if you don't mind. I'd like to join you by your side. Where we can gaze into the stars." He stands up as I take a few steps towards him. "And sit together. Now and forever." I continue walking towards him. "For it is plain. As anyone can see. We're simply meant to be." I wrap my arms around his waist as he wraps his around my neck. Before I can say anything he pulls me into a kiss. I pull away after a few seconds. "Sorry. It's just..." I kiss him again quickly to cut him off. "It's fine. Besides why do you think I chose to join in. I know you have that film memorised so leave it to you to get it perfect to the last second." He blushes a deep red before shivering. "Virgil how long have you been out here?" He avoids meeting my eyes. "Virgil?" He sighs and looks back at me. "All day?" He raises his voice at the end making it a question. "What do you mean all day?" He sighs again. "Since about 7am maybe?" I sigh and pull him into a tight hug. "You must be freezing come back inside I'll make you some hot chocolate." He nods. "I'd like that." I pick him up and carry him back inside before wrapping him in a thick blanket. "One hot chocolate coming right up." He smiles at me and puls the blankets closer. "With whipped cream?" I nod. "Always with whipped cream." I state before placing a kiss on his forehead and walking into the kitchen.

I kinda wanna do an actual one shot of this sometime after 25th because I love this movie. It's my one of my favourites so yeah that'll probably happen.