Don't do that

Throughout this month leading up to Christmas I'm going to be doing a short fic every day with full ones on Christmas eve and Christmas day. Like an advent calendar type thing. Some Christmas themed some not. Depends on my Christmas spirit that day XD

Roman's P.O.V~

"Roman, kiddo can you go get Virgil for dinner?" I nod as Patton finishes plating up the food. "Sure Patton. Be right back. He's in his room right." Patton nods. I walk out of the kitchen into the hall before Patton shouts after me. "But he might be having a bath so knock on his bathroom door if he's not on his bed." "Okay!" I shout back. As I get to Virgil's door I knock once incase he is just on his bed. There's no answer so I open the door. Virgil's clothes have been thrown on to his bed covered by his hoodie so I assume he must be in the bath. I walk up to the door leading to the bathroom. I knock softly on the door. No answer. Knocking again I call his name. "Virgil?" Nothing. "Virgil if you don't say anything I'm coming in." Still nothing. I check the door first to see if it's locked. Finding that it is I take a running start and manage to bash the door open.

Stumbling inside I'm met with a sleeping Virgil sat in a bubblebath. Wait asleep?! I turn my head. "Virgil. Virgil wake up." I raise my voice slightly. He stirs a little but not enough. His face was already close to the water line when I barged in here. I step towards the bath. "Virgil come one wake up." Still no response. I start shaking his shoulders but still nothing. He must have taken something to help him sleep. He's normally an incredibly light sleeper. I grab the towel of the rack before climbing into the tub. I lift him up slightly and close my eyes before wrapping the towel around him. After doing that I pull him out properly and onto my lap. "Virgil, come on wake up." Sitting on the side of the bath Virgil still doesn't respond. Why isn't he waking up. I run the cold tap for a few seconds. Once it's cold enough I run my fingers through it. Leaving the tap running I run my fingers along Virgil's forhead. It works but not enough. I felt mean doing this but desperate times. I grab the cup from the side of the sink and fill it with cold water. After turning the tap off I turn back to Virgil and splash some of the water on his face.

Virgil's P.O.V~

I feel a lot of cold water hit my face at once and sit up quickly. "Woah what the hell?" I look around quickly to see I'm in my bathroom, Roman was sat next to me. "Um... what happened?" He looked at me relieved. "You fell asleep in the bath. Please don't do that it's really dangerous." I nod slightly. "Sorry I didn't mean too." He stands up and walks into my room before throwing my clothes at me. "Get changed Patton made food. And I think cookies for after. I nod a d close the door to get changed. Once I was dry and changed I opened the bathroom door again. "You're still here?" He nods at me. "Course I am. I care about you so I was worried." He smiles shyly. "You care about me?" He nods. "Of course I do Hot Topic." I smirk at him. "Aww you think I'm hot." He chuckles and pulls me into a lose hug. "How could I not?" I nearly choked on air. "What?"  He smirked and repeated his self. "Come on Virge let's get some food." I nod and grab his hand. "Sure sounds good."