Am I useful?

Virgil's P.O.V~

Roman sinks down after the video with a fake smile on my face. The others didn't seem to notice, but I did. After all I was the King of fake smiles so how could I not. I followed him to his room and knocked. I heard some shuffling from behind the door before it opened. "Virgil? What's wrong?" He opens the door more so I can enter his room. "I don't know I was hoping you would tell me." He sighed and walks over to his bed. "It's nothing I'm fine really." I sit on the edge of his bed. "You aren't fine. I saw that smile when you sank out. It was fake, trust me I know." He sighs again. "Okay, I'm not alright." "Wanna talk about it." He leans back onto his bed tears threatening to spill. "It's just that, I couldn't come up with one original idea. If I can't do that then what is my purpose here. I don't have one. I'm creativity, nothing more nothing less. If I can't do the one thing I'm supposed to then I'm useless." I listened silently as he spoke. Tears falling down his cheeks. Once he had stopped talking I pulled him into a hug.

"Princey... Roman, you are not useless. So what if you couldn't come up with a completely original idea. Like Logic says that is so hard to come across. You still came up with plenty of other ideas that Thomas told you he enjoyed. And Creativity is not your only purpose here okay? You are his fanciful side, his ego, his confidence. What I'm trying to say is you're what balances me out. If you weren't here, Thomas would have no daydreams, heck not even any dreams that weren't nightmares. He would have no ego at all and he would definitley not have any confidence. Without you the other two aren't enough to balance me. Sure they help but that's what you do Roman. It's your job to make sure I'm not overdoing it."

I took a deep breath. "We need you Roman. You're like a child to Patton, Logic needs both you and Patton to help him see things from different angles, and I need you too. I don't just mean to balance me out either. I mean I need you here. Without you nothing feels right. Without you my world just turns to darkness. So please don't talk like this, it upsets me to know that this is how you treat yourself when you can't do anything. To tell you the truth my heart broke a little when I saw you sink down." I took a other deep breath. I haven't talked that much in a while, but it was stuff he needed to hear. He pulls me back into a hug. "Thank you Virgil. I really needed to hear that."

I stood up. "I'll get you a drink." He nodded but shouted my name as I got to the door. "Virgil... I need you too." I blushed and opened the door. "I'll be back in a minute Princey." I walked back into his room with a bottle of water and handed it to him. "Here you go." He takes it from me. "Thanks love."
"What?"
He stumbles to explain himself. "Um I mean... okay here we go. I really like you Virgil. I think I might love you. If you don't return the feelings I understand. But if not please don't let this make things awkward between us." I take a deep breath. "Roman you idiot. Of course I like you back. I mean I told you how it feels when you're not here, I think I love you too." He smiles and pulls me into a hug. "I'm glad. So what does this make us?" I look up to him returning his hug. "Boyfriends? I mean if you don't want..." He kisses my forehead gently. "Virgil of course I want that. Can we tell the others?" I nod my head. "Tomorrow. Right now I just want to make sure you get some sleep." He laughs and lies down pulling me down with him. "Okay Anx but you have to sleep too." I laugh. "Fine."