Christmas songs (ft Logicality)

Shameless pic of the Prinxiety emblem I drew. The cloud is way to small but that's cause I can't draw so ignore that.

Virgil's P.O.V~

I was sat on the school bus when a chrsitmas songs came on. The one day I forget my headphones. "Yesss!" I turn around to look at Patton who was practically jumping in his seat. "Patton. It isn't even December yet." Logan looks away from his boyfriend and at me. "Thank you. Virgil. Glad to see someone shares my viewpoint." I salute mockingly before someone shouts out at me. "Oh come on. Where's your festive spirit?" I look over to see who shouted at me. Finding Roman. Great the Prince of our school, and my crush is talking to me and I look like a bad guy.

"It'll be here in december!" I say before turning around back into my seat. I catch Logan and Patton smirking at me just before I turn around completely. Shortly after I hear giggling, but as I was about to ask what they're laughing at Roman sits down next to me. "To what do I owe the pleasure your highness?" I lower my head mockingly. To hide my blush more than anything. "If you hate christmas music so much then why don't you listen to your own music?" I look up at him. "I don't hate christmas music. I just don't think it should be listened to before december." He looks up thinking. "Okay, so there are 2 days of november left. On December 1st I'll get them to play Christmas songs, and you, Hot Topic, have to sing along." I laughed at his suggestion. "Ha, yeah no. That's not happening Pretty Boy." He stares at me. "You're a musical theatre student, yet you refuse to sing except when our teacher forces you too." I nod. "Pretty much. Yeah." He laughs this time. "Okay how about this. I'll sit next to you in 2 days time and you have to sing loud enough so that I can hear you." I stare at him for a second. "You do realise I have anxiety right?" He lowers his head slightly. "Please? I'll do anything you ask after." I lower my head and sigh. "Fine. On December first you are banned from singing any Disney songs after I do mine." He thinks then holds out his hand. "Deal?" I nod taking his hand. "Deal."

~Time skip 2 days~

Roman's P.O.V~

It's finally December 1st. I got dressed and headed for my bus stop. Virgil ran up to the three of us looking disheveled. "Sorry I'm late. I didn't wanna come." As I get on I walk towards the back of the bus as Virgil sits in his usual seat. "Hey play some Christmas music." They nod and plug in their speaker. I walk back to Virgil who had pulled up his hood staring out the window. I sat down next to him pulling his hood down. He looked round at me red in the face. "Hey! Oh hey." I laughed as a 'Last Christmas' by Wham started. "Come on Virgil, we made a deal." He nods at me before starting to pull his hood up. I grab his hand before he's able too. "Ah ah ah, no hood." He growls and pulls it down.

Virgil finished the song and then pulls up his hood quickly before pushing himself as close to the window as possible. I pull him away from it slightly as another christmas song starts. "What Roman? If you want to make fun of me save your breath..." I shake my head. "No, I wasn't I wanted to complement you. Your voice is amazing. I wish you would sing more in class." I want to tell him that I've had a crush on him for ages but I don't know how. I know my gaze fell onto his lips while he was singing but I'm hoping he couldn't tell. I sat back in my seat and started humming a Disney song. Virgil pulls me towards him and kissing me. He pulls away quickly leaving me shocked. "Come on Roman, we had a deal remember? No Disney songs." He chuckles and leans back in his seat red faced. I chuckle resting my hand on his. "You okay there Hot Topic?"  He looks at me smirking. "Aww you think I'm hot. And no of course I'm not okay, I just kissed the guy I have a crush on... forget I said that. I cannot believe I just said that... Pretend you never heard anything..." I pulled him into a soft kiss. "Virgil, it's fine. I like you too." He looks into my eyes. As if he's looking for anything that would tell him I'm messing with him. He leans back. "Really?" I nod. "Why?" Patton leans over my seat and whisper shouts at me. "Who cares. The guy you've had a crush on for 2 years just admitted he likes you." I stand up slightly and push him back down. "Go back to cuddling with Logan." They both go red and sit down.

I laugh and look over at Virgil. "2 years?" He glares at me jockingly. "Shut up Princey." I laugh and pull him into a hug. "Don't be meeean Virge." He squirms away from my grip but I leave one around his waist. "Roman what are you doing?" I pull him closer slightly. "Looking at the embodiment of anti-christmas." He sighs. "I told you, I like Christmas just not before December." I laugh again. "Does this mean you'll be my date to the Christmas dance?" He sighs before finally leaning into me. "Well, I was going to avoid the social interaction. But sure." I smile brightly. "Great! So does that mean you'll be my boyfriend too?" I smirks at me before poking my chest. "Don't get cocky Pretty Boy. But yes." I laugh as I hear Patton screech behind us before standing up. Virgil looks up in horror knowing what's about to happen. My attention is drawn to Logan who is trying to pull his boyfriend back down. Patton cups his hands around his mouth before shouting at the top of his lungs. "Everybody listen up!" Everyone stares at Patton. He points down to the two of us. I laugh as Virgil tries to bury himelf in my chest. "Prinxiety is reeeeaal!"

Virgil's P.O.V~

After Patton finishes his sentence I swear literally everyone on the bus started cheering. Including the driver. I sit up properly and whisper to Roman. "Hey Logicality is still a secret right?" He nods. "To everyone but us yeah." I nod. "Are they obvious about it." He shakes his head. "No they've hid it pretty well." I nod again and stand up. I smirk at Patton as I stand up properly. He stares at me knowing what I'm about to do. "Logicality is real too guys!" I point down at the now blushing Logan and Patton. Everyone starts cheerin again. I laugh and sit back down next to Roman. "You're evil." I smirk. "You love it." He laughs placing his arm around my shoulders. "True."