Small spaces

So I have a head canon that Roman has claustrophobia so that's this basically.

Virgil's P.O.V~

I opened my eyes, it's too early. I don't actually know what time it is but it's always too early. Actually deciding to check the time I look over at my clock. 4:28 am. Might as well get a snack while I'm up. I pull back my covers and stand up. Opening my door I hear crying. Wait, crying? Leaving my room I start walking towards the sound. Walking past the rooms I place my ear to all of them to see who was crying. After getting past all of the rooms I checked the imagination room. Opening the door I hear the crying get louder. Entering the room properly I hear the crying get louder again. As I walk further inside I look around for the source. I look down the well next to me. "R...Roman? Is that you?" The figure looks up at me. "Virgil? I'm sorry. I... I tripped and fell down this well. Did I wake you?" I shake my head immediately. "No, not at all... are you okay? Do you want some help?" He nods. "P...Please..." I start looking around for something for him to hold on to. "Roman how deep is the well?" He looks up. "It's pretty deep, but if there's a well there should be rope somewhere right?" "I hope so." Circling the well I see the a fore mentioned rope. "Roman I found a rope if I drop it can you climb out?" No answer. "Yeah probably." Carrying it over to the well I lower it down. "Hold on one second." Pick the end of the rope up I tie it to a near by pole. "Okay Roman. It's sturdy." Within a minute Roman's head is peaking out the top of the well. He jumps out of it on to the side. "V...Virgil." Jumping off the well he runs to me and buries his face in my chest. Sitting down against the well I pull him into a hug.

"Hey, you wanna tell me why you were crying?" His crying stops for a second. "I... I have Claustrophobia so after falling in to that well I freaked out because it's so cramped." I pull him closer. "It's not very Princely is it?" "Shush you, there is nothing wrong with being scared of something. In fact you admitting that you have claustrophobia is incredibly brave, and being brave is definitely Princely." Pulling away he looks me in the eye. "Thank you Virgil, I mean it. I was terrified that no one was going to find me, and that I'd be stuck there forever." Smiling at him I sit up properly. "Don't worry, I know how that feels. But I will always be here to save you okay? I mean I might not be a Prince, but I can save mine. I mean..." He starts laughing at me. "Don't worry Virgil, you're definitely my Dark Prince. I'm just embarrassed that you had to find me when I was like this." Pulling him towards me I plant a short kiss on his lips. "Sorry, I just, I've wanted to do that for a long time now." "It's okay. So have I. Hey Virgil?" Staring at him I stand up and hold out my hand to him. "Yes Roman?" He takes my hand pulling himself up. "Would you be my boyfriend?" Laughing I turn around to face him properly. "Of course idiot." As we leave the imagination Roman stops before entering his room. "Virgil... could you stay. I just, I've been in that well for about an hour, some company would be nice." Smiling I walk back over to him. "Basically you're asking me to stay in your room for the night?" Nodding he opens his door. "If you don't mind." Walking into his room I give him a peck on the cheek. "Of course I don't mind, like I said, I'll always save you, even from you own thoughts." Smiling Roman pulls me into a hug after closing the door. "Thank you my Dark Prince." "Your welcome." Lying on his bed he pulls me closer to him. "Goodnight my Dark Prince." With that he's out like a light.

"Goodnight my Prince."