Pickup lines

Roman's P.O.V~

I walked into the kitchen to find Virgil looking in the fridge. Deciding to have a little fun with him I closed the fridge and backed him into a wall. "What the hell Princey?" "Hey Virgil, did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" He rolled his eyes slightly. "No but I scraped my knee crawling out from hell." Damnit Anx. "Did you sit in a pile of sugar?" "What no why would I?" I ignored him. "Because you've got a pretty sweet ass." He blushed but rolled his eyes again. "Princey what are you doing?" "Do you know what my shirt is made of?" He turns his head. "I swear to god if you say it." I lean in a bit. "Boyfriend material."

Virgil's P.O.V~

Alright that's it I can't take anymore. I poke his shirt with my finger. "Did you get this shirt on sale?" He stares at me bright red. "Because in my room it's a hundred percent off." I push him away and walk off red. Leaving a frozen blushing Roman behind me. Not long after I wrap myself in my many blankets Roman knocks on the door. "Let me in Hot Topic." "No." I lean against the headboard staring at the door. "Open it or I'll just kick it down." "Be my guest, cause I am not opening the door." A few seconds later the door smashes against the wall with Princey on the other side. "Dude what the hell?" He shrugged and walked in. Closing the door as best he could. "I warned you." I sigh and sit up slightly. "Okay so what was so important you broke down my door?" He walks towards me pointing his finger. "You, before. What was that?" I noticed the blush on his face and decided to have a little fun. "What? Did I embaress Princey by retaliating to his flirting?" He lowers his finger. "What no!" "Suure Princey. Anyway is that all you wanted?" He nods. "It was, but now I propose a challenge." I tilt my head slightly forwards. "What kind of challenge." He laughs and walks forwards again. "A fluster challenge. The first person to get flustetered loses." I nod slightly. "What are the stakes?" "If I lose I have to wear black for a week. If you lose you aren't allowed to wear make up for a week." I smirk at him. "Deal. But we're in my room so I go first." "Fair enough." I nod again. "Gimme a sec." He nods and allows me a second to get ready. I cover my self in the blankets, mess up my hair and droop my eyes making my self look tired. I only did this because I've noticed Princey staring at me in the morning when I enter a room.

Roman's P.O.V~

I watched as Virgil gave himself sweater paws and slid one side of his jacket of his shoulder. Damn it. He must have caught me staring at him. But if that's all he's doing I should be fine. "Heeeey Priiinceeey." Me and my big mouth. "Yes my Kitten?" Damn nothing. He brings his sweater paws up to his head. "Nya!" Oh my god that's adourable. Nope, no he is not winning this. "Really?" He moves his hands and pads towards me. "Romaaan pleeeease? Just one. He places his hands on my chest leaning in closely."Pweeease?" I duck my head to hide my blush. "Okay! Okay! You win Anxiety. Now can you please get off of me?" He pretends to think for a second before sitting in my lap still in his blanket and disoriented. "Hmmm no. I think not." "Fine but can I try to make you flustered at least. I won't take your win away. But I wanna try." I nod slightly. "Okay sure."

He stops moving so that I can have my turn. I place my hands on his hips and start leaning in closer. "Hey Kitten guess what?" He tilts his head. "What?" I can here in his voice he's trying really hard. "I love you." I pull his waist moving him closer to me. "Oh really? Prove it Roman." He smirks at me. Oh don't worry I will. "All in good time babe." I lean in to his ear. "Besides it's cute seeing you like this." I lean away to look at Virgil. His face was red I could tell he'd given up. "Aww is my little Kitten blushing?"    He looks away from me. "Sh..shut up Pretty Boy." I pulled him into a hug. "Aww come on that's no fun sour puss."  He sighs and leans into my chest. "Alright alright. Have it your way. But tell me one one thing." I nod. "Anything." "What was with all the pickup lines?" I chuckle before speaking. "I told you, you're cute when you blush." He smirked at me. "Oh please. You couldn't even take one pick up line from me without freezing." I scoff at him. "That is so not true." Princey, I was there, it literally happened about 20 minutes ago." I looked down. "Okay you might be right. But it was so smooth. I wasn't expecting it." He sits up on my lap almost stradling me. "You know what else I bet you weren't expecting?" Before I could answer his lips were on mine. But before I could register it he had pulled away and was smirking at me. "That." I laugh and pull him down for a second kiss. He melts into it before sitting up. "Okay this is cute a d nice and all but you're seriously gonna have to fix my door Princey." I smirked at him. "Eager aren't we." He slapped his hand over my mouth. "Mind out of the gutter Roman." I pull his hand away and place a kiss on his knuckles instead. "Virgil what does this make us?" He looks at me fear filling his eyes. "What do you want it to make us?" "Boyfriends?" The fear was replaced with happiness as he leans closer pecking my cheek. "I'd love that Roman. I nod and pull him down so I can cuddle him. We set up a movie, but mainly for background noise. The two of us were coming up with the best pickup lines we could. I gave up eventually as Virgil leant forwards and kissed me. "You need more practice at that. Want me to help?"