Save him from the storm

This is probs gonna be a long one. Also Logan is wearing Charming's outfit but with a bow not a sword and Patton is wearing Snow' but with a spell book instead of a bow (and some daggers attached into the belt around his hip). Roman is wearing something similar to his usual outfit and the coat he picked up for Virgil is the same as Hook's (which omg I really want).

Patton's P.O.V~

I walked towards Anxiety's room to get him to go to breakfast. I kno ked lightly on the door. Not recieving an answer I knock harder. "Anxiety." Still nothing. "Virgil! Kiddo open the door please!" Roman runs doen the hall after hearing my shouting. "Patton what's wrong?" I point at the door. He nods and knocks it off it's hinges. We run inside. He isn't in here. "Logan!" Logan walks down the hall quickly. "What is the matter Patton?" I gesture to the inside of Virgil's room. "Have you seen him at all today?" He nods. "Yes, but it was very early in the morning. He was walking around the halls as usual. I told him he should go to bed soon and walked back into my room after asking him if he was okay." He lowers his head. "He walked in the direction of his room so I assumed he came back here." I look around his room. It's a mess. I mean it is usually messy but not like this.

Roman left the room and walked towards his. At the front of his door there is a light panel. Similar to that in Steven Universe which tells him who was in his room. Only he had this however. He looked at it then looked back at me. "He's in here." I run over and open the door. What I am met with is the end of a forest overlooking a castle. "Where is this?" He walks in towards the castle. "This is my kingdom." Come in, we're going looking for Virgil." I nod and drag Logan into the room with me.

Roman's P.O.V~

As we enter my castle I pull a book off the shelf by the door. "What is that?" I looked back to see Logan staring at the book. "Don't have time to explain. Look up your traits quickly I'll get you some clothes." I drop the book into Logan's hands and run up to my room. Grabbing some clothes for those two I grab a long black coat for Virgil. I know he has his hoodie but if he's in the woods it's riddled with thorns and monsters. Besides it's flipping freezing in the woods. Running back down the stairs I look at them. "So?"

Logan looks up at me. "Well, according to this book Patton can communicate with animals and low level monsters. And I can..." He flips to a different part of the book. "Shoot perfectly as long as my vision isn't impaired and can connect with certain plants to see what lies ahead about 10 meters. I nod. "Brilliant what weapons?" He skims his page. "Obviously I can shoot because I just said. I also have daggers for close combat if neccesary but mainly for throwing. Patton has magic including healing. With daggers for close combat." I nod again taking the book out of his hands and throwing them the clothes. "Great, get changed. I'll summon weapons for you when you get back." Patton looks at me as Logan walks off. "What are you going to do while we get changed?" I open the book quickly. "I need to find out what Virgil's powers are." He nods and runs up the stairs.

Flipping through the book I finally find Anxiety right at the very end. "Hmmm. Weather and shields." Okay that should be fine. Weapons....good with any including magic but best with a sword. "Intresting." "What's interesting?" Before I can answer I hear a big clap of thunder. I jump making me drop the book with a loud thud. I stand up throwing open the door. "There shouldn't be any storms. We get rain here obviously for crops and plants but never any... storms." I turn around to face Patton. "Virgil! He must be doing this. Let's go!" I summon their weapons quickly and hand them over. Just as we're about to leave a guard runs up to me. "Sire, the townspeople are panicking we need your help." I respond immediatley. "Open the gates to the townspeople. There's never been a storm before so most will probably be scared. Patton you stay in the courtyard and comfort any who need it. Anyone including any scared animals that have hidden under things that you spot, got it?" He nods at me. "Logan, you're going to stay at the entrance with my guards. With you being able to communicate with trees you'll be able to see any monsters that come running out to attack should it happen." He nods. "Alright." The guard turns to me. "What about you sire?" I summon a sword and step out of the door. "I need to go stop this from destroying anything. You and anybody else willing and able are to make sure that houses, shops and shelters don't get destroyed." He nods as I walk towards the stables. I hear people scuttering behind me almost instantly. Once I get to the stables I saddle my horse and run straight towards the storm. Any other horse would turn and run away, but mine trusts me. We've been through alot together. He's gotten me back to my castle countless times when I was on the verge of passing out.

Virgil's P.O.V~

I had managed to find a cave to hide in until the storm stopped but it wasn't. I curled up more trying to keep myself  warm but it wasn't doing much. I heard noise from outside the cave. I looked around for something I could use as a weapon incase I needed it. Finding a sharp rock in the corner I scrambled over to it. The noises continued to get louder until a wolf jumped into the cave. It limped forwards growling at me before wincing and falling over. I crawled towards it slowly. It soon stopped growling and allowed me to get close to it. As I kneeled next to it I saw that it was injured. It must have ran into a thorn because one of it's front paws was bleeding. Managing to tear off some of my shirt I wrapped it around it's leg trying to stop the bleeding. The wolf culred up to me soon after. It  was very warm. I curled into it in return and found myself getting sleepy. I heard the storm quiet down for a few seconds before falling asleep.

When I wake up the wolf was still asleep. I stood up but upon hearing the storm as bad as ever I sat down. This is the worst. I'm scared, and cold, and no one is ever going to find me. I'm going to be stuck here forever and this god damn storm isn't helping that. I dug my nails into my hair. The wolf slowly padded over to me and started licking my hand. I saw a flash of lightning strike the cave entrance when I looked up and decided this cave is no longer safe. I stood up and walked out followed by the wolf. As we got out another strike hit the entrance and it collapsed. I guess the wolf was trying to warn me. It was raining heavily but I wasn't getting wet at all.  Could it be because I'm one of the sides? Speaking of where are they? I could really use their help right now... "Come on, I'll find you some food somewhere." I look down at the wolf. "I take it you don't have a name do you?" It shakes it's head slightly as if it understands me. "Okay well then how about I call you... Akela? I bet Roman would like that..." I look down at the wolf. "Unless your a girl that is." It shakes it's head. "Okay, well then let's go get you some food Akela." His ears perk up at the sound of food. I wrap my hoodie tighter around me attempting to gain anymore warmth. I hope Roman finds me soon because I don't

Roman's P.O.V~

I rode far into the woods towards the source of the storm. I hope it takes me to Virgil. I jumped off of my horse and pulled her into a cave for the night. I wait for my horse to fall asleep before falling asleep myself.

Once I wake up I see that the storm has gotten slightly better. I woke up my horse before leaving the cave. I was nearing the source of the storm so I should be able to find him today.

~time skip~

I started to hear noises ahead of me so I got off my horse to go investegate. As I exited the cave I recognised the sound to be that of a wolf. Following the sound I came to a clearing, there was a wolf pacing around as if it was waiting for something. I watched it carefully. It appeared to be wincing as it placed down one of it's front paws. Looking at it I saw that it had something tied around it's ankle that had blood seeping through it. Looking again I saw that it was part of Virgil's shirt. As I stepped towards the wolf I felt the rain start to fall heavier. Where is Virgil. If the storm got worse that means he feels that he's in danger or he's sacred or something but it's not good. "Hey, do you know where Virgil is?" The wolf perked up and started walking down a path. I followed it to the end where I saw a figure hunched over clutching his ankle with cuts over his hands. Walking closer I saw a faint purple glow around him meaning he gas accidentaly put up a force field to protect himself. The wolf pads up to him. "Virgil?" The shield grows slightly as does the storm before looking up at me.

"Roman?" The shield falls allowing me to get closer. "Virgil what happened?" I went to find some food but I tripped over something and broke or at least twisted my ankle and got some nasty cuts on my wrist." I unfolded the coat that was in my hands and wrapped it around his shoulders. "Here. Let me help you." I pick him up and start walking back to where I left my horse. "Wait." I stop and look down. He looks behind him "Akela come here boy." The wolf starts to follow us.  "Akela, I like it." He smiles shyly. "I thought you might." The storm was dispersing more and more as we made our way to my castle. Once we got there I asked a guard to tell Patton and Logan we were back. They nodded and walked into the kingdom. "I lowered Virgil of my horse the wolf still following us. "I'm so glad you found me. I thought I was going to rot forever. I thought no one would ever find me. It was terrifying." It starts to rain lightly. "I'll always find you don't worry about that." Virgil chuckles at me. "That was one hell of a storm you had to save me from." I smile at him. "I would save you from hell itself if need be love." He looks at me red. "Really?" I nod. "Of course really." He smiles and snuggles into me. "Can we go home now?" I nod. "Of course. Akela can come with us if you want." I see him smile. "Thank you Roman." He starts to doze off as I carry him into my castle followed by Akela.

Sorry this was so long.