Fusion P1

TW: Reference to self harm.

Thanks to feathermoon1 for persuading me to do this. Wanted to do an SU related thing for a while but didn't know what so thanks. ^^. It'll be coming in parts or it'll be really long. Hope I do it justice.
' <These mean Roman/Virgil talking once fused.
Lastly I means one of them is doing it we refers to both. Anyway on with the chapter!

Virgil's P.O.V~

It was really early so I was stood in the kitchen with my music playing quietly. I had some brownies in the oven because I needed chocolate. I felt my feet start tapping to the beat, so gave in and dance around the kitchen. Not long after I heard a ding from the timer. I took them out quickly and left them on the side to cool after that I continued dancing. "Virgil?" What the! Oh shit. I slipped and started to fall backwards. "Roman? What are you doing up?" I woke up and needed a drink. What about you?" I look back at the counter. "Couldn't sleep wanted chocolate so made brownies." He nods. "Okay so the dancing?" I feel my face heat up. "Well, I didn't think anyone else would see." I pulled myself onto the kitchen island changing the song. Aladdin, classic. Roman immediatley starts dancing from his place infront of the fridge. He makes his way over to me, holding his hand out. "Care to dance Hot Topic?" Laughing I take his hand and jump down from the counter. "Sure Princey." I am really glad that the kitchen is still dark because my face must be burning. After a minute of dancing Roman places his hand on my hip and pulls me closer. The song changes again to 'Friend like me' so we both start being and being stupid. Me being stupid ended with me getting distracted by Princey and tripping over my own feet. As I was pummeling towards the ground I felt two arms wrap around my waist holding me up. "Careful Virgil." He helps me stand up and we both just start laughing. Then all of a sudden a wierd red violet colour enveloped us (It's actually a really pretty colour). What's happening.

Roman's P.O.V~

When I opened my eyes Virgil was gone. "Virgil? Where are you?" "You don't have to speak I'm right here... I think?" "What do you mean." "Look down." Doing as he said I looked down to see that we had fused. Our bodies and outfits had fused into one. We (?) Were wearing a black hoodie with red outlines and white jeans. "We should get Logan." We tried to walk, but ended up falling. 'Screw it.' "LOGAN!" I felt half of my body tense up. 'Verge you okay?' 'Yep...' Logan ran in a couple of seconds later. "What? What's wrong?" Patton came a few seconds later. "I heard shouting what happened. The two looked at us sat on the floor and broke into laughter. Even Logan. 'Rude.' I snickered. 'I agree.' "Oh my god are you two done?" The two wiped some tears out if their eyes before nodding. "So how did this happen?" I was about to explain before Thomas summoned us. "You guys! I'm trying to sleep why is it so loud in my... head... what happened to you two?" Logan started laughing again. "We fused... we think..." 'That's clearly what this is Roman.' 'Okay but we... fine you're right.' "So how did this happen?" I was about to answer before Virgil stopped me. "You k..know reasons..." Thomas and Patton smirked at us while Logan just looked confused. "Virgil..." Virgil's breath hitches.

'He'll find out please don't...'

What was that? "Okay fine. We were dancing in the kitchen, I fell, Roman caught me and then this happened." Thomas slapped his hands over his face. "Oh my gosh it's like Stevonnie! Do you two have any new powers?" Virgil forced me to shake our head, quick to answer. "No, but I can still make you an insomniac for a week." Thomas looked shocked but for two reasons. "Don't do that please and secondly, when did you last use the word insomniac? You normally just say you'll make me go without sleep..." Thomas gasps again. "What?" I ask. 'Wait for it.' "You two are effecting each other." 'There it is...' I look at Thomas. "What no we're not... Oh okay there it is..." Logan looked over to us. 'Calculator watch has something to say.' Virgil snickered. Logan looked at us harder. 'What is he staring at?' "You two can communicate can't you. Without talking I mean." 'How did...' 'Don't underestimate the calculator.' Virgil must have found that really funny because instead of just snickering to me he literally made us start laughing. Soon I found myself joining in. Once we had calmed down we looked up at Logan and nodded. "Thought so, also what was so funny?" "Funny nothing was funny." Thomas draws our attention. "You two need a name." 'Uh oh' 'How bad can it be Virgil?' Virgil just sighed. After a minute of terrible names Virgil spoke up. "Why not just call us Prinxiety. Y'know the ship name the Fanders made for us? How did you not think if that?" They all nodded before looking down at us. "How did you know that?" Virgil stammered. "Uh... y'know I spend a lot of time on Tumblr so I see it reference a lot..." Thomas just smirks as we sink out.

'Fuck, fuck, fuck, are you kidding me? Really... just kill me already? Tumblr references was your best choice?'

It was quieter than last time but the voice came back. I wonder what that is."

Virgil's P.O.V~

Oh my god this is not good. If this carries on he's going to find out about my crush and then tease me about it forever because there is no way he could like me back. 'Virgil can we take the hoodie off? I'm really warm.' Are the scars there? 'No.' Roman huffs. 'Why noot?' I stumble for an answer. 'Because I'm cold.' Really, he doesn't care if you're cold or not why should he? 'Okay.' Wait what...

~Time skip 2 hours~

After a second Disney movie Roman yawned. 'Verge can we sleep for a bit?' I think for a sec. 'I can try but I don't know if just one of us could go to sleep.' Roman hummed in thanks. 'That's fine but can we try cause I'm really tired?' 'Sure but why are you so tired?' Roman sighed. 'Couldn't sleep last night I was working.' I sigh back. 'Well then you are going to sleep Princey. After a few minutes Roman had fallen asleep giving me control of our body. Although it's very difficult to control on your own. Rolling up one of our sleeves I check our wrist. No scars. The other? Doing the same I check to find no scars. That's all there should be scars so I guess 'we' don't have any, that's nice. I gave up and tried going to sleep aswell to find myself drifting off to pleasent dreams.