Deceit

Sorry for not updating in a while. Also there will be more Prinxiety next chapter. I just really wanted to write this one. Sorry about all the speaking but I need the chapter to start before he's revealed. Also sorry but some of it is a re-telling of the vid so feel free to skip some. Established Prinxiety.

Virgil's P.O.V~

We're filming the latest video but I've noticed something odd about Patton. He wants him to lie. Patton never wants Thomas to lie. Ever. I glare at him slightly trying to figure out what's wrong. He ignores it and keeps ranting however.

"Woah I'm so proud of you Thomas." 'Patton' rolls his eyes and claps sarcastically. I was right this isn't Patton. "Thank you?" I rolled my shoulders back looking from Thomas to 'Patton'. "I knew something smelled fishy." Logan looks up at me. "I also smell it. I told Thomas to take the trash out." I roll my eyes slightly. "No. I mean yes it does smell bad, but I was talking about Patton." I gestured towards him. He nods his head. "Oh you mean how he's clearly..." Patton snaps his hand up forcing Logan to slap his hand over his mouth. Roman looks between the two. "Ooh I get it now." "I don't! What is happening?!" Thomas freaks out a little bit. "You have to give us permission first." I sigh inwardly before explaining. "There are sides to everyone that they'd prefer not to know about. But you're the boss Thomas." I look around at the other's quickly. "Any information you want to know, you can know. You just have to be open to hearing it." Roman takes over for me. "In other words, would you like to learn something new about yourself Thomas?" Logan nods his head rapidly. Thomas's head snaps between all of us. "I don't... know." 'Patton' brings his hands up to either side of his face. "Oooh I don't know either Thomas, you might not like find." Thomas snaps between us again. "Fine tell me!" Logan rips his hand away from his mouth, points straight at 'Patton' and screeches "Deceit!"

He immediatley drops his disguise and stares straight at me. I meet his stare with a glare of my own. "What?!" Thomas stumbles backwards. "Deceit?" He takes a small step forwards. He begins speaking, before turning to Thomas. "Who's she? Never heard of her." Roman groans beside me. "Ugh, I hate this guy and his creepy snake face." He gestures towards him. "However he is very kind." That guillable idiot. "Love the new outfit Roman." He turns to him. "Thank you." Logan goes to say sonething but is stumped by Roman's stupidity. Deceit turns back to me. "And Virgil I adore the more intense eyshadow. It totally doesn't make you look like a raccoon." I lean towards him. "Nice gloves, did you just finish washing some dishes?" He looks down at his hand quickly. "Yes..."

Thomas throws his hands infront of us and once again turns to us three. "Why didn't I know about him until now?" I need to say this as delicatley as possible. "He had you convinced you're an honest person." Great job Virgil. Not the way to go about that. Thomas looks at me disheartened. "But... I am an honest person." Deceit leans forwards. "Oh you are Thomas. You are a good person. Everybody says so."

I can tell Logan is beginning to get fed up with him now. "No one is a completely honest person." Thomas looks down. "But I try to be..." Logan points at him quickly. "That's a more honest statement. Given all the variations of dishonesty. Lies of omission, lies of comission, etc cetera. Lies an be fairly difficult to avoid. According to Pamela Meyer, author of 'Liespotting' on any given day you may be lied to bewteen 10 to 200 times." He continues making gestures with his hands while rambling. "She's also stated that strangers lie three times withing the first 10 minutes of meeting each other!" He gestures to Thomas again. "An average unmarried couple? Lies to one another in one out of every three interactions. Very few people are always honest 100% of the time. They're a very rare breed." Logan finishes his rant causing Thomas to start looking at Deciet in disbelief. "So, what, he made me think I'm a completely honest person so I didn't know he existed?!" Logan starts talking again trying to calm him down. "You place distance between who you are and the lies you tell." He points accusedly to Deciet. "He is responsible for your doing so." "Why didn't you guys tell me?" He looks at us almost hurt. Roman speaks again. "If you really don't want to know something, he can keep our mouths shut." He's very good at it too... "I can't believe that I fooled myself like that." Logan steps up again. "You don't want to believe it. That's where his power comes from. Things that you want to believe. Things that you wish were true. And things that you wish weren't." Deceit speaks up again. "What you don't know can't hurt you." "Falshood!" Logan states as calmly as he can. "Knowledge is an incomparably valuable multi-purpose tool. That is instrumental in identifying ans solving any problem! If you're worried about getting hurt, then seek knowledge. It is our greatest weapon and our greatest defense." Thomas places his hands on his hips. "Wow Logan, that's... That was really lovely. And speaking of seeking knowledge, WHERE IS PATTON?!" Thomas and Roman turn to face Deciet. Roman copies Thomas' point and yells "HOW DARE YOU STAND WHERE HE STOOD?!" Really Princey? Harry Potter? Right this second?