Fake dating (ft slight Logicality)

Human au. This is going to be long sorry about that also I don't know if this needs to be a tw but there is homophobia in here.

Virgil's P.O.V~

We were all sat on Thomas's couch bar Roman, when I remembered something important. "Hey guys can I ask a favour from one of you?" They turn to look at me and I immediatley wish I hadn't spoken. "What is it?" I sigh and look at the TV for a second. "Well, as you know my parents are homophobic." They all nod at me. "Well they're coming down for the weekend, but they said that if I had a boyfriend they would leave me alone." Patton taps my shoulder. "So what's the favour?" I take another deep breath. "Obviously I don't have a boyfriend because I don't do social interaction... but I need one of you to pretend to be my boyfriend. Two days that's all I need and I'll do anything you ask." Thomas looks away first. "Sorry, I have to go to my parents' house." I nod. "I know don't worry Thomas." Logan and Patton shake their head aswell. "Sorry we have to introduce ourselves as a couple to each others parents." I sigh again. "Alright don't rub it in." Patton pulls me into a hug. "I'm sorry, you know that's not what I meant." I pull away. "I know, don't worry Patton have fun." Logan looks at me. "Why don't you ask Roman?" I nod earning a smirk from Patton. "I guess. Where is he by the way?" Everyone shrugs. "Alright I guess I'll ask him that aswell."

V- Hey where are you?

R- Sorry I had to pick something up first and then got stuck in traffic.

I look up from my phone and tell them he's stuck in traffic. They nod so I return to my phone quickly.

V- Oh okay anyway I had something I needed to ask you

R- Go ahead.

V- So you know how my parents are both homophobic and coming to town this weekend?

R- Yeah...

V- Okay well they said they would leave me alone if I had a boyfriend...

R- But you don't do you?

V- Of course I don't but that's what I needed to ask you

R- What if I would be your boyfriend?

V- Just while they're here. I swear and I'll do anything you ask after... Please this is really important to me

R- Okay.

V- Really?

R- Yeah. But I'll decide what I want you to do after they've gone deal?

V- Deal. Thank you so much Roman

R- No problem. Oh just because I know you're about to ask I pulled over to text you don't worry and I'm basically at Thomas's anyway.

V- Phew thanks again Roman

R- No problem at all.

I put my phone back into my pocket and started smiling. Patton looked over at me. "Sooo?" I sigh before nodding. He squeals and jumps from his side of the couch to mine, pulling me into a hug. "That's great kiddo." He leans in closer before whispering into my ear. "Now would be a good time to tell him how you feel Kiddo." I laugh and push him away slightly just as the door opens. Roman walks in, looking tired. With bedhead of all things. I have to admit, it's kinda hot and cute at the same time. Patton walks back over to Logan before cuddling up. Roman sits inbetween me and Thomas. Which although not unusual still made Patton smirk.

~Time skip to saturday~

Roman's P.O.V~

I was waiting with Virgil at the airport to pick up his parents. After a few minutes more they walked out of their gate. They spotted Virgil and walked over to us before glaring at me. "Who's this? You're driver?" I watch as Virgil balls his fists before calmly speaking. "No. Mum, dad this is my boyfriend Roman." I smile at them slightly. "Pleasure to meet you." Virgil's mum sighs. "Well come on then, we've just gotten off a 6 hour flight we need some food." Virgil nods and leads his parents to his car.