Cotton candy

This is gonna be short and incredibly fluffy cause I want to die and I need this rn. But yeah have fun with this one.

Virgil's P.O.V~

I got out of my shower before drying quickly and shoving on some comfy clothes. So my normal outfit basically. I left my room and headed to the kitchen. I was really hungry cause I haven't eaten in a few days. I grabbed some stuff out of the fridge before starting to make myself a sandwhich. "Hey Kiddo!" I look up and smile at Patton. "Hey Pat. You want a sandwhich?" He nods. "If you're offering. Thanks." "No problem." Patton normally does most of the cooking but I taught myself how to cook in fear of both burning down the house and embarrasing myself and/ or poisoning people. But because of this I sometimes make food instead of Patto being the only other side who can cook. "You still haven't taught Logan how to cook then?" He shakes his head as I pass him a sandwhich. "No. But it'll happen one day... maybe." I make two more sandwhiches before shouting Roman and Logan. "Roman! Logan! Food!" Roman pops up quickly at the mention of food followed shortly by Logan. "Thank you Virgil." Logan takes a plate before sitting next to Patton on the couch. Roman takes a plate and stares at me as I put everything away. "Take a picture Princey it'll last longer." He puts his plate down slowly. Sorry. Are you not eating?" I shake my head. "No I'm not really hungry anymore."

I shouldn't have said that...

Roman looks at me sadly. "Virgil please. At least eat half of mine." I shake my head. "No because then you'll have less food and that would make me a bad boyfriend after having just made it you." He stares at me for a few seconds before I give in. "Okay okay I'll make myself a sandwhich." He smiles at me. "Thank you Virgil." I walk back over to the fridge before tripping. Shit. Before I can hit the floor Roman catches me. "Kiddo! You okay?!" I groan slightly. "Yep I'm fine." Patton hums from the couch. "Okay. Well be careful." I hold up my thumb. "Uhuh will be." Roman helps me back up brushing ny bangs away from my eyes. "Maybe if you didn't have these you wouldn't trip so much?" I chuckle. "I would I promise you I..." Roman was staring at me hair. "What?" He snaps out of his trance. "Your hair feels like cotton candy." I nod. "Yeah. I know. I just got out of the shower." He smiles at me before pulling me into a hug. "Oh my gosh this just makes you even sweeter!" I hiss at him but this just makes him squeal more. "Put me down Pretty Boy." He obliges. "Whatever you say sweetie." I blush. That's a new nickname.

He sits in the kitchen to make sure I actually eat something. Once I had eaten a sandwhich Roman picks me up. "Thank you sweetie." I sigh and return his hug. "Your welcome I guess. Can we watch Disney now?" He nods. "I would love too Sweetie." I roll my eyes slightly before dragging him to his room. That nickname's not going away for a while.