Caught in the middle

This is gonna be a long one also I kinda want to make a book about this cause I love the idea.

Warning I'm in a shit mood today so the end will be bad. Not graphic but slightly uncomfortable so sorry about that. I'll write fluff at the end to make up for it.

Patton's P.O.V~

I knocked on Virgil's door to wake him for breakfast. "Virgil. Breakfast." Nothing. I opened the door. It's empty. I called his name anyway. "ROMAN! LOGAN!" I called the other two and they cam sprinting out of their rooms towards me. "What's the matter Patton?" Roman pushed past me gently to look inside the room. "Patton... where's Virgil?" "I... I don't know. He's obviously not in the living room or kitchen because we've just been in there. But I don't know where he could be." Logan sighs. "Well he isn't in any of our rooms we would have seen him." Logan placed his hand on his chin as he spoke. "No... He wouldn't..." Roman was pacing around Virgil's room mumbling to himself. "Kiddo? Do you know where he is?" He shook his head. "Not precisley but I have an idea. I need you two to stay here though. If I'm right and he has taken Virgil, it'll be incredibly dangerous to get him back." So why does he want to go alone. "Doesn't that prove we should go together?" He shakes his head. "No, you two don't know where you're going so you'd only slow me down. Besides, I can't risk losing you two aswell." I reluctantly nod my head. "Okay, but be careful Roman." He nods and runs two doors down to the imagination. Just as he gets there he turns to Logan. "Logan, maybe get a first aid kit ready. I don't know what's going to happen or if Virgil will be hurt." Logan nods as Roman runs inside. I hope he'll find him and that they'll get out safe.

Roman's P.O.V~

That bastard Demon. If I find out that he really did take him. I swear this time he won't get awy with it. He can kidnap all the damsels he damn well pleases. But he does not touch the people I love. He does not touch my Virgil. I ran through the forest as it got darker and darker. I got through to the end of the forest and stopped. Which way do I go. I could travel to my castle to get supplies but that could take up to a day. But I could cut the length back if I take my horse. But I don't know Virgil's condition. But it will take me two days with no interuptions at least to get to his castle. However that's with a horse and provisions. I made up my mind and set of towards my own castle.

Virgil's P.O.V~

I open my eyes and am met with a dark room. "Where the hell am I?" I stand up from the bed and hear a clink. I look down at my ankle to see a chain attached to it. "You have got to be kidding me. If this is Roman I'm going to kill him." No Roman wouldn't do this. But I sure could use his help right about now. I walk over to the window and look out. Okay yeah this is high. I kneel down and try to peel off the chain. I know I won't work but it's worth a shot. Yeah no that's not happening. I suddenly hear a chuckle from the corner of the room. I shoot up and look around the room. "Roman?" He steps forwards. "No I am definitely not Roman." "Well then who the hell are you?" He chuckles again. "Calm down Hot Topic." I growl at him. "Only Roman gets to call me that." "Okay then. How about I call you..." I cut him off. "Don't call me anything. Call me Anxiety or call me nothing." He laughs darkly and holds up a key. "If you're a bit nicer to me I'll unchain you." I growl at him again. "Or you can unchain me and I promise not to escape unless someone helps me. Which they won't so you have a prisoner until you die." He takes a step closer. "And why would you do that?" "Because I don't know where the hell I am so there'd be no point in me trying." He smiles and unlocks my ankle. He stands back up and takes another step closer. Far too close for my liking. "I'll be back later." He walks away after winking at me flirtaciously. Why does he have to look like Roman. Speaking of which what kind of hellish argument have I gor caught up in here. Walking around the room I notice that there's another room attached. Opening the door I see that it's a bathroom. Atleast I'm not in a prison cell. I walk over to the door and bang on it. Nothing. I bang again. "Oi get over here!" The door opens a few seconds later. "I knew you wanted me to stay." Ignoring his comment I start talking. "If I'm gonna be here for however long can you atleast get me my phone and headphones from the mindspace." He smirks. "Already did. They're on the bed." I look back. Sure enough they're lying on the bed. "Great that's all I wanted." I go to close the door but stop. "Wait you who are you?" He smirks again. "My name is Demon. As for who I am, I suppose you could call me the Lord of Nightmares as I am the cause of them. I'm nothing like your pretentious Prince though." I close the door and walk over to the bed. At least this place has wifi. I wonder if the other's even know I'm missing.