Snow and Mistletoe (ft Logicality)

Patton's P.O.V~

I woke up earlier than usual today so looked out the window. The weather in the mind usually reflects Thomas' mood so I checked every morning. But when I looked outside I saw it was snowing. I guess Thomas is feeling Christmassy today. Jumping off my bed I run towards the others rooms. "Guys get up it's snowing. Suprisingly Virgil opened his door first. "I know it's pretty cool." He smirked at me. "I am so proud of you." Roman leaves his room next. "Woah the Emo Nightmare is already up." Virgil sighs before walking down the hallway. "Yeah of course I am it's snowing." He opens the door to the mind garden and keeps walking letting it shut behind him. "Do you want some breakfast?" Roman nods at me as Logan finally leaves his room. "Come on Lo, you need some food. Logan nods at me and follows the two of us into the kitchen.

Virgil's P.O.V~

I walked through the mind garden listening to the snow crunching beneath my feet. Most people would probably say I don't enjoy weather like this. It's quite the opposite. It's calming. Deciding I've walked far enough I lie down in the snow. Ignoring the fact that my hoodie and jeans will be soaked by the time I go back inside. I was lying there for a long time before the snow starts again. Lightly but it was enough to stick to my clothes and not melt immediatley. I chuckled as I felt one land on my nose and left it there. Closing my eye's I allowed the snow to fall onto my face. After a few minutes I feel something press against my nose. I opened my eyes to find Roman kneeling above me. "You had snow on your nose." I smirked. "Oh yeah?" He nods. "Yeah." Making eye contact with him I leant upwards a bit so our lips were almost touching. I saw Roman go red and chuckled. "What are you doing Anx?" I chuckled again. "Well if there's snow on my nose there must be some on my lips." He goes red again. "Oh yeah, definitley. Let me help you with that." He leant forwards closing the gap. I pulled away after a few seconds. "Thanks for the help." He pecked my lips again. "Anything for you my dark Prince." There was a high pitched squeal from behind us. Standing up I look to see that it's Patton. "Oh my god are you two finally going out?!" I look up at Princey slightly. He nods while beaming at me. "Yep. He's finally my Prince." He picks my up spinning around. "I've always been your Prince don't worry. Just like you have always been my Dark Prince." Morality squealed again. We walked back inside so I could warm up. As we stepped inside I summoned a piece of mistletoe and attached it to the door frame quickly. "Logan! Morality needs you!" He comes running in to the room in seconds. "Yes what's wrong?" Morality too embarrassed to move pointed to the mistletoe that Logan was now stood under aswell. Logan took the initiative and leant forwards pulling Patton in to a kiss. "Yes Princey you owe me £10 I told you one of us would have to intervene to get them together." Roman grumbled and reached into his tunic pulling out a £10 note. He handed it to me as I kissed his cheek. "Thanks babe." I turned back to the two of them. "Have fun you two." Before dragging Princey in the direction of my room so I could change hoodies. Patton stopped me as I got into the hall. "Wait kiddo. You two stepped under the mistletoe aswell." I sighed and pulled Roman into a kiss. "Happy?" He nods. "Very. Hey Logan can we make some cookies." Logan nods. "Of course Patton I would love to." The two smile at each other before walking into the kitchen. I turned back to Roman. "Hey Roman, after I change hoodies can we watch sone Disney?" He nods. "I would love to Virgil."