Roman Prince of dreams

Roman can enter dreams if he knows a persons real name. Unless they 'lock' him out.

Roman's P.O.V~

We found out Virgil's name a few months ago. I haven't visited Virgil's dream yet. But I'm expecting it to be all nightmares. But what if it is and I have to be terrible to him? That would destroy me. The catch about being able to enters peoples dreams is that if I'm in their dream I have to do whatever I do in their dream. I drew back the large curtain hiding the four doors. One for each person. A light blue for Patton, dark blue for Logan, yellow for Thomas and a dark purple for Virgil. I pulled the curtain back blocking me from view once again.

I sat in the chair I had placed infront if the doors, waiting for Virgil's to glow. Patton's and Logan's were already glowing with it being late. Thomas's was glowing faintly meaning he was about to go to sleep. Virgil's however had no glow at all. Meaning he was probably sat on tumblr ignoring sleep. I pulled out my own phone to pass time. After an hour it starts glowing slightly meaning he was finally getting tired. Not long after it started glowing. Once it did I placed my hand on the handle and opened it. As soon as I stepped inside I lost control of my body. I guess I must be in his dream. My body walks out into a clearing where Virgil is sat on the ground. It's raining lightly. I sit down next to him. He stays silent but I lean over and kiss him getting rid of the chance to say anything. He kisses back after a few seconds unsure. I pull away. I am forced to watch and listen as 'I' start laughing at him. He curls in on himself. If that wasn't bad enough the words that come out of 'my' mouth are enough to make me start crying. But I can't because I'm not in control. "Did you really think I could like you back? Would like you back? Who could like a freak like you? You know it's true. Why don't you just reach for that blade again." He pulls his sleeves down. "No one wants you here and you know it. So just die already." With that 'I' walk off laughing leaving Virgil hunched over crying.

Once I regain control of my body I run as fast as I can to Virgil's room. As soon as I am at the door I hear sobs coming from inside. It hurts so much to know that's how he thinks I view him. I don't bother knocking and burst into his room. "Roman? What do you want?" He sniffs trying to act tough. I ignore him and practically run over to his bed and pull him into a tight hug. "Virgil, what I said to you in your dream. It's not true I swear. We do want you here. All of us, and I'm sorry I allowed you to think I didn't like you. I'm so sorry Virgil." By the time I finished speaking he was sobbing into my chest. I felt tears rolling down my own cheeks and let them. "How... did you know about my dream?" He finally asks. "I can enter you guys's dreams including Thomas. But I have to know your name. Even though we found out yours a month ago I haven't had time to go to yours yet. But I did tonight and I had to say all those things. Because it's what you dreamt I would say but I didn't mean it. Any of it." He pulls away slightly. "I guess that means you didn't mean what you did either..." He looks down and mumbles under his breath. I place my hand on his chin. He looks up at me. I pull him towards me into a short sweet kiss. I pull away. "That was the only thing I did mean and wish I was in control for." He looks away beet red. "Does this mean?" I nod even though he's looking away from me. "Yeah, I really like you Virgil, I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner." He jumps on me pulling me into a hug. "It's okay Princey, I forgive you." I look up at him kissing his forhead. "Good that means I can do this." I place one hand on his waist and pull him down so that our lips meet once again. "I'm still sorry." He shakes his head. "Don't be please. Everything turned out okay right? I mean you caught me before I could get to my bla..." "Virgil?" He sighs looking up at me sadly. "Can we not talk about it right now? Please?" I nod. "Of course, whatever makes you comfortable Anx."