Was that unnecessary?

Thomas and the sides go to a midnight showing of The Last Jedi (the sides are in masks outside of the cinema theatre and they're sat right at the back). Oh and slight spoilers for The Last Jedi (except it doesn't actually spoil anything story wise and it's very obvious it's gonna happen) but still I warned you.

Virgil's P.O.V~

We all watched in excitment as Thomas pulled up in his car. We all came out before he got out of the car each in full cosplay to hide the fact that we look the same. Roman and me sat on the end of the row. Then it was Patton and Logan, then it was Thomas to try and block us as best he could once we took off masks. We had a large popcorn to share between two while Thomas had a medium one to himself.

~Time skip 2 and a half hours~

The film was over so the for of us put our masks back on as the lights came back up. I removed my feet from their place on the seat infront of me. I was fuming. It was a great film don't get me wrong I love it. But that kiss at the end between Rose and Finn was unnecessary. Like ugh fuck her. StormPilot forever. Roman places his hand on my shoulder. "You okay there Virge?" I nod. "Yep just fine..." All three of them turn to look at me. The theatre was empty now so  I turned to them and raised my voice taking off my mask. The three of them follow shortly after. "Fine! I'm not okay! That kiss between Finn and the bitch was unnecessary. There was nothing between them!" Roman turns to look at me. "Virgil, come on..." I interrupt him, walking closer and poking him with my finger. "Don't even try and defend it Pretty Boy! You ship StormPilot just as much as I do! You know that the only reason that happened story wise is because she fell in love with this 'hero' label she gave him! Because there was no time for her to fall in love with Finn as Finn!" Roman opens his mouth before closing it seeing I wasn't done. "So don't even try and tell me that that kiss wasn't unnecessary."

Roman pulls me closer and kisses me. "Was that unnecessary?" I put my helmet back on while the other four cheered. He placed his arm around me before lifting up my mask. "Well was it?" I shook my head. "No..." The four of us place our masks back on and walked out towards the car. Thomas smirked at us through the mirror as we pulled away. "You two sink down and talk that out. I'll talk with these two about the film." Patton and Logan nodded while smirking as we sank out.

We appeared in the living room before I flopped onto the couch not looking at him directly. "Virgil are you okay? If I made you uncomfortable I'm so sorry." I shake my head rapidly. "No, no, it's not that. I just don't know what to do about it." He sits dow  next to me. "About what?" I look at him. "About the fact that I don't know if you're joking or not..." He pulls me in to  hug. "Virgil I promise you. I am not joking. I really like you. Like Poe and Finn." He chuckles at me before placing his hand on my cheek. "Virgil. Please I really do like you. So... Virgil, would you be my boyfriend?" I nod. "Of course I will Roman!" He kisses my forehead. "I'm glad. Anyway let's rant about that kiss sound good." I nod. "I'm so glad you said that can we also talk about Rey's parents though?" He nods. "I'd love to Virge." I smile and lie on his chest before starting to rant.

I hope the spoiler warning didn't put you off cause it's not very important so yeah. I hope you read/enjoyed this one. Thanks.