4

Iris's P. O. V.

"What made you change your mind and come back to me?" I asked. He sat facing me, playing with my fingers.

"This." I reached behind me and handed him the journal. He instantly recognized it and put the pieces together. Last night Jack had taken this to me because he had read Zach's song and he knew if I read it I'd come back to him.

"Did Jack give it to you?"

"He brought it to my house last night and said he thought it was mine. I feel like that wasn't the case." I smiled.

"He always knew what was best for us."

"The song is great. You should actually produce it."

"The guys wouldn't want to. It's too sad."

"Give it a shot. See what they think, maybe it could be a hit."

"You liked it?"

"It showed me you're perspective of this situation, and that made me feel terrible. I felt so selfish for keeping the baby from you."

"Speaking of the baby, have you been to any doctors appointments? Anything I should know?"

"I'm almost two months along. And my due date is April 2."

"Daniel will love that. Does he know?"

"You, Jack, and my parents are the only ones who know." I shook my head.

"How are we gonna tell them?"

"It was hard enough for me to tell you, I don't know how I can tell the guys."

"But it was easy to tell Jack?"

"I didn't tell Jack. I took the tests and looked at the results in my car. I was just sitting in my car crying, and he walked up and got in the car. He sat on a test, and that's how he found out."

"So he knew this whole time?"

I nodded. I knew he'd be mad. He sighed and ran his hands through his hair.

"How will I tell my parents?"

"I'm really sorry, Zach," I said feeling terrible and guilty.

"It's not your fault, Iris. Don't feel like it is. It's both of of our faults, but mostly mine."

"Your parents are gonna hate me." I dropped my head into my hands. He pulled my chin up.

"We'll get through this together. I love you." He leaned in and kissed me.

"Should we tell everyone now?" I asked.

"Let's wait a day or so. Let the Zoey drama blow over."

"Okay," I sighed. I fell back on his bed and he did the same.

"I've missed this. You in my arms," he said pulling me against his chest.

I didn't know what to say, so I just lay there and enjoyed the feeling of him touching me. I never realized I could miss this so much, until I didn't have it.

My phone buzzed and grabbed it seeing my mom's number pop onto the screen. I sat up and answered the call.

"Hey, are you okay? You just kinda ran out."

"I'm fine, I just stopped by to talk to Zach."

"You're with him right now?"

"Yes, so can I talk to you later?"

"Sure, just come home pretty soon. Meghan has some things to discuss."

"Okay bye." I hung up before falling back on Zach.

"How are your parents?" Zach asked.

"Good. They're acting like they did before they got divorced," I said with a smile. I had always hoped my parents would get back together, what kid with divorced parents didn't? I just never thought it would actually happen.

"That's great. I'm glad that your family is happy."

"What about you?"

"They're doing great. I just don't know how they'll take the pregnancy."

"Hopefully they'll be as supportive as my parents. I thought they'd kill me, especially since my mom warned me not to have sex, but I guess them being in great moods all the time helped."

"We should probably tell my parents before the guys, though."

"Do you want to call them?"

"I guess." He sighed pulling out his phone.

He went to his mom's contact and pressed facetime. I hope Myta isn't mad, because I wouldn't be able to handle seeing her mad at something I did.

"Hey Zach." she smiled. "You're with Iris? What's going on? Are y'all back together?" She asked like a teenage girl.

"It's not official yet, but yeah." I smiled at Zach.

"I actually called because we have something to tell you," Zach said.

"What is it?" His dad, Josh, asked.

"Iris...well it's both of us really...um...." I could tell he was struggling.

"I'm pregnant," I blurted. Myta's face quickly went from a smile to complete shock.

"Are you serious?" Myta asked. We both nodded.

"How long have you known?" Josh asked.

"I broke up with Zach because I found out I was pregnant. I didn't want his fans to be upset with him, so I just disappeared, hoping it would all go away for him. But Zach helped me realize that, even though we love them, our feelings are more important than the fans. And Zach wants to have this baby with me."

"You've been pregnant for almost two months and didn't think to tell him?" She asked. I could see the anger rising to her face.

"Mom, don't be mad at her. She didn't know what to do. She was just trying to protect me."

"I understand, but she can't keep that big of a secret from you."

"I'm really sorry. I wanted to tell him, but I just got caught up in what the fans would think, not how Zach would feel, and I regret that so much."

"But it's okay, because now I know and I understand why she did what she did. So there's no reason to be mad."

"Except that you're both 17 and having a baby," she said quietly.

"I'm sorry. It was my fault," Zach said.

"No, it was both of us."

"Enough about that. Your mother and I will get over it."

"Of course. I mean, yes we're mad, but you're bringing our first grandchild into the world!" Myta said, going through a complete mood swing.

"When will you find out the gender?" Josh asked.

"Two weeks. The appointment is set."

"You know your due date already, right?" Myta asked.

"Yes. It's April second." I laughed.

"Daniel will love that." she smiled.

*****

A/n

So I'm closing the voting thing from the last chapter. I won't count anymore comments after this chapter is published.

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed!