35

Iris's P. O. V.

"Guys! There's something in the house!" I screamed standing outside the back door of my parents house.

They all dropped their Halloween decorations and ran inside. I started sprinting up the stairs to my room. I opened the door and waited for them to catch up.

"It's a wolf!" I shrieked.

"He scratched my face!" Kayla screamed holding her bloody face.

The wolf came out from behind the bed and growled.

"Ahh!" Jack yelled.

"I'll save you!" Zach yelled. He ran and picked up the growling wolf and spun him around the room.

"Wes, you're the scariest wolf ever!" Jonah said walking to Zach and tickling Wes from his arms.

"Iris, this looks so real!" Daniel said getting close to Kayla and examining her face.

"I impressed myself." I laughed. "Now I just have to do it to my own face."

"We have to finish decorating," Corbyn said after talking to Wes a minute.

"Yeah, let's go."

Zach set Wes on the bed and walked over to me. He waited for everyone to leave before he grabbed my waist.

"Don't mess up your lips. I wanna be able to kiss something tonight." He smirked before pressing his lips to mine. I pulled him closer by the fabric of his shirt.

"I'll see you later," he said before walking out.

"Okay Wes needs a wolf nose," Kayla pointed out, coming from the bathroom.

I laughed before going back into the bathroom and coloring his nose black. Then Kayla set him on the floor and played with some of his toys while I finished my prosthetic makeup.

"Does he seem scared of you?" I asked Kayla.

"No. I mean at first he kinda stared at me, but he's not scared when I hold him or anything."

"Good. I don't want him to cry every time he looks at me." I laughed.

When I finished my makeup, Kayla and I both had three slashes across our faces. Kayla wanted to add something extra, so she had me do slashes on her arm as well.

My costume was Little Red Riding Hood, Wes being the big bad wolf. Kayla just wore regular clothes that she tore and she messed up her hair to look like she had been chased and scratched by some animal.

"We look great," she said looking in the mirror.

"We better help the guys set up so they can get dressed," I said. Kayla walked out of my room, and I led Wes out.

Jonah wanted to dress up as a super hero, so he convinced the guys to do it with him. Jonah was Spider Man, Daniel was Iron Man, Zach was Hawkeye, Jack was Thor, and Corbyn was Captain America.

Most of the decorations were set up, we just had to bring out the food. Kayla and I did that while Zach took Wes to keep him occupied.

As the sun began to set, tons and tons of fans started showing up. The guys finally came out with Wes and made a huge dramatic entrance. The dj turned all the music off and announced all of them. They all ran out and did the pose that their super hero did. All the fans screamed and cheered, but Kayla and I were just laughing our heads off.

Finally they all were out in the open. The music started again and we all just talked to fans and danced and had a great time. By the the end of the night, my heart was over filled with joy.

Meeting all of the people who supported me was positively overwhelming. There were so many people and they were all there to support the guys and I. It was crazy.

The dj had packed up and left. The guys and I sighed when we saw the mess that we had to clean up. The leftover food and tables and decorations.

"Why did you suggest so many decorations?" Corbyn hugged, questioning Zach.

"I didn't think about this part." He sighed.

                                     ***

"I better get Wes in bed. You guys can share the couches in here and in the game room. My parents room is off limits, even though they aren't here. Zach, Wes, and I will be upstairs," I said.

I grabbed pillows and blankets from the closet then went upstairs. I found Wes already in his crib in the nursery. He was passed out. The party tired him out. I went into my room, passing Zach sitting at my desk, and went to the bathroom. I took off all of my makeup and washed my face.

When I walked back into my room, Zach was still sitting at my desk. I walked over and closed the door, locking it too, then went over to Zach. I put my hands on his shoulders and leaned over him. I started kissing the spot on his neck that I knew he loved.

He softly moaned, then quickly stood up and pulled my body tight against his. My hands were on his chest when he leaned in and kissed my lips. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him. Without breaking the kiss, he lay me down on the bed. My legs were still wrapped around him while he hovered over me.

We flipped over and I sat up, straddling him. I smirked before slowly taking my shirt off. I traced my hands across his abs. I kissed his lips then slowly kissed from his chin down to his abs. I pulled down the waistband of his shorts and kissed his v-line once before quickly going back up to his lips.

He moaned then flipped us over again. He slipped off my shorts and slid his hand down my thigh under my underwear. He squeezed my leg then brought his lips up to mine. He kissed my lips for a few seconds, then ripped them away. He kissed from my jaw line to my collarbone and back up again.

The night went on like this, flipping over and teasing each other. Only being satisfied, when they heard the other moaning in frustration. Until finally we couldn't take it any longer. We were naked and high on our love before we knew it.

                                   ***

The knocking on my door woke us both up. Zach put on his shorts, but stayed in bed while I quickly threw on my shorts and shirt before going to see what was wrong.

"Can you take him? He's been laughing and screaming for half an hour," Corbyn said handing Wes to me.

"Sorry," I said. I took him from Corbyn then closed the door. I walked over to my bed and set him down. He quickly crawled over to Zach, who fell back asleep, and started poking him. Zach opened his eyes and smiled before bringing him into his lap and tickling him.

I grabbed a bag from my bedside table and pulled out some snacks for Wes. Zach put him in my lap while I started to give him little biscuit cookies. Zach slid behind me and held my waist, kissing my neck.

"I love you," he whispered before softly biting my ear.

"I love you, too." I giggled.

                            *****