42

Iris's P. O. V.

"Alright let's go home," Jonah said. Zach and I had only rejoined the group about ten minutes before.

"Yeah I'm ready to get back to my own bed," Jack yawned. We all packed up and went back to the car.

Daniel took the wheel with Jonah and Jack behind him. Zach and I got in the very back with Wes and covered ourselves in blankets. We had pillows against the windows and Zach lay down with me resting against his chest. Wes was laying on my chest while mumbling and making random sounds. The whole time I was admiring the ring that Zach had put on my finger. It was an anchor with a rope wrapped around it shaped as the infinity symbol. On the inside of the ring it said "Z~I".

                             ***

"What are you guys doing home?" Corbyn asked.

"More like what are you doing home?" I asked.

"Christina missed L. A. so she flew out here."

"Christina is here?!" I asked, well yelled. I held Wes tight to my hip and ran to Corbyn's room.

"Christina!!" I yelled bursting in. She jumped, dropping Rose, but smiled when she saw us. I jumped on the bed and gave her a hug, then gave Rose some attention.

"I've missed you so much!" She said. "And you! Oh my gosh Wes, you're so big!"

"He's walking now."

"Yeah, Corbyn told me. I've wanted to come down so badly."

"I'm glad you're here."

"Aren't you supposed to be in Forest until Tuesday?" She asked. Rose was running around the bed going crazy because she missed us.

"There was a little...drama...with Andi," I said slowly.

"Oh, well I'm glad you came back."

"Yeah. Well I'm keeping you from Corbyn so I'll leave you two alone," I said noticing Corbyn at the doorway.

"We can hang out tomorrow. I leave Thursday."

"Great." I took Wes and Rose and walked into Zach's room. He was already unpacking his stuff.

"I'm so tired," I said putting Wes on his playmat and falling on the bed. Rose attacked my face with kisses.

"You slept like the whole drive," he laughed.

"I'm still tired."

"I think you're just bored."

"Yeah, you got me." I laughed.

"What do you wanna do?" He asked. I tapped my chin as I was thinking. I smirked, but it quickly disappeared.

"What was that face for?"

"Well I had an idea, but we have a baby and a dog in our room." Zach stared blankly, then his eyes lit up.

"We can get a babysitter and Jack loves Rose. What do you have in mind?" He asked excitedly. I just laughed at him.

"Maybe we should just save it for another time." I shrugged.

"What? No, it's a new year let's start off with something great!"

"If you want something great I'd rather not be in a house full of people."

"Then we can get a hotel!"

"What about Wes?"

"It's barely midnight, your parents are still up right?"

"I can't just drop our kid at their house. He's our responsibility."

"Daniel loves him, I'll go ask him."

Eventually, Zach convinced Daniel to watch Wes for the night. Zach celebrated like a little kid while we got ready. Zach had called some fancy hotel and soon we were ready to leave.

"Have fun," Daniel said.

"Yeah, you too."

"We'll have so much fun, you don't even know!" Jack exclaimed right before I closed the door.

Zach sped to the hotel and got us checked in quickly. We went to the elevator and pressed the button for the eight floor.

"Iris, I'm scared," Zach said like a little kid. He was acting on the outside, but I knew he was freaking out on the inside.

"Want me to distract you?" I asked raising an eyebrow. He just nodded.

I dropped my bag and slowly pushed him against the wall. I grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled it tightly to me. I slowly kissed his collarbone and sucked on his neck. His moan of pleasure made me smile, and I lightly grazed my teeth against his skin. The elevator doors opened and I pulled away.

"Did it work?" I asked.

"I didn't want it to end," he said.

I picked up my bag and started walking down the hall. He came up behind me and tickled my sides. I jumped and started running, but he caught me. He tickled my sides again, so I grabbed his hands and turned around before kissing him. He pushed me up against the door, holding my hands above my head. I slid one out, taking the key from Zach and I unlocked the door. He pulled back so we wouldn't fall when I opened the door.

As soon as the door opened, Zach slid in and closed it. We dropped our stuff and went right up against the door again. Zach held my waist with his hands, pulling me towards him. I placed my hands on his shoulders and Zach lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around him and lost my hands in his hair. He started walking, but he tripped on our bags and fell onto the bed.

I pulled away and sat on top of him. I slowly dragged my hand down his body, purposefully catching his shirt and pulling it some. I grabbed the bottom and lifted it up, letting him do the rest. I then traced my hand on his abs and his v-line, knowing it made him crazy. I rocked a little bit before playing with my own shirt. It was a button up and I knew Zach was more than glad. I started at the top, biting my lip as I went down. Zach got impatient, though. He sat up and ripped the shirt apart the rest of the way.

He flipped us over and started kissing any place that my skin was showing. I pulled him back up to my lips and slowly placed them together. He had gone so fast before, but I wanted to slow it down and make it last.

I kissed him slowly but passionately, letting him feel every single emotion I had. Our moans got louder and longer as things started to get more heated. We heard people next door hitting the wall telling us to shut up, but that didn't stop us from starting the new year off with a bang.

                             *****

A/n

Guys we're so close to 50k!!! Thank you so much!! Love you guys