12

Iris's P. O. V.

"Iris!" Reese ran straight towards me. She jumped in my arms and I spun her around.

"I see how it is," Zach pouted. I put Reese down and she ran to Zach next. I then hugged Ryan, Myta, and Josh.

"Where's Wes?" Reese asked.

"He's back at the hospital," I told her.

"Is he okay?" Myta asked.

"He's doing fine. We got to hold him for the first time last week."

"That's great," Josh said.

"I made some lunch if y'all are hungry," Myta said walking towards the kitchen.

The guys raced to get food and dug into their meal. We had eaten on the plane, but they still acted like they hadn't eaten in days.

"You okay?" Myta asked when I didn't grab a plate of food.

"I'm just not hungry." I sat on the arm of the couch.

"You nervous about leaving Wes?" She asked reading me like an open book. I nodded, looking down at my hands.

"I feel like I'm doing the wrong thing. He's in the hospital, something could go wrong at any second, and I'm out of the state performing concerts. I'm a terrible mother."

"You're not a terrible mother. You'll only be gone for about a day at a time. Then you'll be back with him until he's able to come home."

"I just don't want to be thousands of miles away and something happens."

"I know, honey. You just have to trust the doctors."

"Yeah." I sighed, looking down at my lap. I soon felt a pair of arms wrap around me. I thought it was Myta, but when I saw her walk away I noticed it was Zach.

"I love you," he said kissing my head. I spun around and faced him. He pulled me up, wrapping his arms around my waist, and leaned in to kiss me.

"I love you too," I said after we pulled away.

                                    ***

"Thank you, Dallas! I love you!" I shouted before running off the stage. The other artists all gave me high fives or told me I did great. I thanked them all before following Meghan back to my dressing room.

"You did great!" She hugged me.

"Thanks. I've really missed performing," I said grabbing a bottle of water.

I heard a knock on my door and ran over to it to let Zach in.

"I'll leave you two," Meghan whispered before leaving the room.

"You did amazing," Zach said.

"Thank you," I said latching my hands around his neck. His arms snaked around my waist and held my body against his.

"Aren't you glad you decided to come?" He asked.

"Yes, I'm very glad." I stood on my toes and kissed his nose. He smiled before leaning in to kiss my lips. Our lips moved in sync as our hands roamed each other's bodies.

"Zach, Iris, hurry up. We're getting ready to leave," Daniel said not bothering to knock.

I pulled back from Zach and began to gather my stuff. I felt arms go around my waist, and soon Zach was kissing my neck.

"Zach, we have to go," I said smiling, but pushing him away.

"We have a few minutes," he begged grabbing my hands. I looked at him for a second, and saw the lust that filled his eyes. I couldn't say no to him.