Bonus Chapter

Iris's P. O. V. *2 years later*

"Is Uncle Jonah coming?" Wes asked. He sat on the sink counter while I did my makeup.

"Yeah, but the others can't come. I'm sorry they can't meet your teacher," I told him.

"That's okay, I just want Uncle Jonah to meet Ms. Kasey. She's really pretty, I think he's gonna like her."

"I hope we all like her."

"You almost ready?" Zach said walking into the bathroom.

"Yeah, is Desi ready?" I asked. Desiree was our six month old daughter. We called her Desi for short. We hadn't really planned to have another kid, but we were a bit excited on our first night of our honeymoon. She was born on the anniversary of Zach proposing to me.

"Yup, we're waiting on you. Jonah's here too."

"Okay." I finished my mascara then picked Wes up off the counter and carried him to the living room. Jonah sat on the couch with Desi sitting in his lap, chewing on her fingers.

"Let's go!" Wes yelled making us laugh at how he threw his hand towards the door.

We all piled into our car and started the drive to Wes's school. It was Meet the Teacher night, and Wes was super excited.

"Ms. Kasey loves music. She sings while she's passing out papers and stuff. And she has us sing songs about what we're learning so we'll remember them. Uncle Jonah I think you'll like her the best. She's really pretty, too." He wiggled his eyebrows at Jonah. We all laughed.

"Quite the matchmaker, aren't you Wes?" I asked, laughing. He just smiled. We got to the school and everyone got out. As we walked up to the front doors, Wes stopped Jonah.

"Wait," he said pulling Jonah down to his level. Wes pushed some of Jonah's hair around and pulled his mouth open to look at his teeth. When he was satisfied, he patted Jonah's cheeks then skipped over to Zach and I. I had Desi on my hip, but he took my other hand and Zach's hand as we walked in.

Wes waved to all the teachers and gave big smiles as he took us to his classroom.

Jonah's P. O. V.

We walked through the tiny halls passing many classrooms along the way. We took a turn to a hallway that was full of kindergarten classrooms. I started to get nervous, but I shook it off. Why was I letting a five year old get me nervous to meet his teacher?

We went into his classroom and found his desk. He showed us all his work and stuff. Ms. Kasey was busy with other students and their parents, so we waited with Wes. When the room cleared, we walked over to her desk and were the very last group of people.

She was facing the other way, checking some papers, but then she turned around. It was like in the movies; the spotlight on her, the angels singing in the background, her hair blowing behind her. I quickly stopped myself from staring, I didn't wanna look like a creep.

She shook Zach and Iris's hands as she introduced herself, then she came to me. Her glasses rested on her nose in front of her ocean eyes that were bluer than Daniel's. She had freckles that speckled her face in the perfect spots. Her brown hair that faded to blonde fell on her shoulders in perfect bouncy curls.

"I'm Alice Kasey," she said looking into my eyes as she shook my hand.

"Jonah Marais. Nice to meet you." I smiled.

"You, too." She kept her hand in mine, then as if she snapped back into reality she turned back to Zach and Iris. She talked to them about Wes, but I wasn't listening. Every time she stole a glance at me her eyes sparkled.

"Can I show them my drawing?" Wes asked with puppy dog eyes. Ms. Kasey smiled at him, then went to her desk. She pulled out a folder and handed it to him. He took it from her hand and pulled Zach and Iris to the small tables.

"Are you a friend or..." She started.

"I'm an uncle. Well, I'm Zach's bandmate, but we're all family," I told her.

"Oh, Jonah, yeah Wes talks a lot about you. He says you two spend a lot of time together, more than the other band mates. He really looks up to you." She smiled.

"Yeah the others are busy with their own lives and relationships. I just have my music and my family."

"Your own family?" She asked.

"No, just this group and the other guys."

"Oh." She smiled sweetly. "Your music is really interesting."

"You've listened to it?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Wes talks about it enough, I thought I'd see if he was right about it being amazing."

"He's smart, isn't he?" I chuckled.

"Definitely."

"Well he doesn't get it from Zach," I said a bit loud.

"Hey! I heard that." He whipped his head around towards us. We both laughed. Wes gave his folder back and they all came back to her desk.

"It was nice to meet you Ms. Kasey," Zach said before shaking her hand. Iris did the same, and Wes copied them. They started out the door.

"I'll be there in a minute," I said to Zach. Wes looked up at me and tried to close one eye and wink, but it was more like a dramatic blink. I laughed at him and he walked out.

Iris's P. O. V.

We walked back out to the car and buckled everyone in. Desi wouldn't stop squealing and laughing. Wes was going on saying how he was right about Jonah and Ms. Kasey.

Eventually, Jonah came out with the biggest smile on his face. He hopped in the car, acting like nothing had just happened.

"So, was I right? Or was I right?" Wes asked.

"Okay, you were right," Jonah admitted with a laugh.

"Did you get her number?" Zach asked. Jonah nodded with a smirk plastered on his face. "That's my man." They did their band handshake before Zach started the car.

                                       *****

A/n
I had to do this bc everyone wanted Jonah to get a girl. I'll have one more bonus chapter, but it probably won't be for a while. Feel free to read my other fanfics!! I hope you liked it... OH

and THANKS FOR 75K!!! AND OVER 200K ON I DEPEND ON YOU!!! THATS CRAZZZYYYYYYY THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! LOVE YOU GUYS