24

Iris's P. O. V.

After getting ice cream, and laughing my head off as I watched Zach and Wes make a mess all over their faces, we went home. We saw all of the guys running around the house in their swim trunks.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"We're going to the beach to see the sunset, but Daniel lost his phone," Jack explained.

"You didn't even think to invite us?" Zach laughed.

"We didn't think you'd be back in time. Wanna come?" Corbyn asked.

"Sure, let us get ready."

"Are we all just forgetting the fact that I can't find my phone and Kayla is supposed to call me in any minute?" Daniel exclaimed scrambling around the living room.

Zach and I laughed as we made our way up the stairs. Zach changed and started to get Wes ready while I found my bathing suit. It was a simple black one piece with thin straps and cuts in the back. I put my hair into a bun. I then threw on some jean shorts and some sandals before grabbing my sunglasses and meeting the guys downstairs.

"Did you find your phone Daniel?" I asked.

"Yes," he said, sending a glare to Jonah. "Jonah was hiding it the whole time."

"That's what you get for going to Starbucks without me!" Jonah defended.

"Alright girls, let's go." Jack laughed, twirling the car keys on his fingers.

Jack drove the guys, but Zach and I rode in my car because Wes has to ride in his car seat. He didn't mind not being with them though. Wes and I are so much cooler than the guys.

Zach turned on the radio and instantly smirked at me. It was the beginning of one of my songs. He started aggressively dancing to the beat, and sang his heart out.

"You actually know all the words?" I asked once it ended.

"Of course I do." He laughed. "Do you know the words to mine?"

"Most of them. There's a lot." I laughed. He gasped, holding his hand to his chest.

"You fake fan!" He accused.

"How dare you!" I gasped. I heard Wes laughing from the backseat, and we laughed with him.

When we arrived at the beach, it was crowded, but easy to find the boys. Who else has a huge crowd of teen girls following them everywhere they go?

"Do you think they'll ask for pictures with Wes?" Zach asked.

"We'll just tell them that we don't think he's old enough for that."

We got out and got a crowd of our own. It wasn't as big, but still there were at least ten girls.

We caught up to the guys and handled all the fans. Soon everyone had pictures and memories that'll last a lifetime.

The guys immediately dropped their stuff and ran to the water. I, on the other hand, put out my towel and started applying sunscreen to Wes and I. I wasn't going to be stupid and get sunburned.

I let Wes play with some of his toys, although the sand really seemed to interest him more. The waves crashing against the shore would've been peaceful, if there wasn't the sound of the five guys yelling at each other.

I started looking around, just observing the beach, when my eyes landed on someone who made my heart stop. I did a double take, and I swallowed hard when I realized it was him.

The flashbacks started going through my mind. The texts, the pictures, the bat hitting Zach's head, the glass shattering and stabbing me. I started hyperventilating. My heart beat sped up and I felt like I couldn't breath.

Jack must've noticed, because him and Zach came rushing to my side.

"Iris! Iris!" Everything started spinning and going blurry. The last thing I remember is seeing Zach's wide eyes above me.

                              *****

A/n

Shortest chapter ever sorry guys. I really just wanted to get something up, but I'm swamped with homework.

This weekend all I'll be doing is writing so be ready for that.

I hope you liked it, comment what you think will happen. Thanks for reading!